Essay Instructions: Your PICO(T) Elements
P = Patients(s) or problem
Patient, patient population or presenting issue patients with heart failure and ejection fraction less
than 40 %
I = Intervention under Consideration life style changes; proper nutrition, exercising
, and educating patient.
C = Comparison
What is the current practice you are comparing to ?I?? (This element may be implied or missing) pt taking medication; ACE inhibitor and ARBS ,lives styles
changes compared to stress, unhealthy diet
and taking diuretic
O = Outcome
What is the effect of the ?I? on ?P?? What is desired outcome? decrease the risks of hospitalization and risk of
T = Time
Is there a need to limit the timeframe for the intervention? three to four months
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: The following questions pertain to: Sanford, J., Townsend-Rocchicciolli,J.,Horigan, A., & Hall, P. (2011). A process of decision making by caregivers of family members with heart failure. Research & Theory for Nursing Practice, 25(1), 55-70.
1) What is the purpose of this research?
2) What is the research question (or questions)? This may be implicit or explicit.
3) What theories, frameworks, models or concepts may have influenced the researchers? choice of a research design? If this is not stated specifically, list any that are implied.
4) How do the authors describe the design of this study?
5) Determine the classification of this study; is it quantitative, qualitative or mixed method?
6) What is the evidence that this journal is peer-reviewed? Does the journal have an editorial board? (Look for the journal?s website to discover this information)
7) Is there evidence of any conflict of interest that might introduce bias into the way the study is designed, or the way the results are viewed? Do the authors have any potential financial gain from the results of this study?
The following questions pertain to: Schwarz, K., Mion, P., Hudock, D., & Litman, G. (2007). Telemonitoring of heart failure patients and their caregivers: A pilot randomized controlled study. Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing, 23(1), 18-26.
8) What is the purpose of this research?
9) What is the research question (or questions)? This may be implicit or explicit.
10) What theories, frameworks, models or concepts may have influenced the researchers? choice of a research design? If this is not stated specifically, list any that are implied.
11) How do the authors describe the design of this study?
12) Determine the classification of this study; is it uantitative, qualitative or mixed method?
13) What is the evidence that this journal is peer-reviewed? Does the journal have an editorial board? (Look for the journal?s website to discover this information)
14) Is there evidence of any conflict of interest that might introduce bias into the way the study is designed, or the way the results are viewed? Do the authors have any potential financial gain from the results of this study?
do you need the articles?
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: This peper needs to be in the APA 5th Edition format. I need to be able to present this medical research paper concerning Congestive Heart Failure relating to the RESPIRATORY perspective. The title can appropriately be changed (and improved).
ABSTRACT: approximately 100 word or less in a condensed version of the full scientific paper describing the study, results and what the implications are..the "bare bones" version of all the information pertianing to the study and research of this paper.
I am in the Respiratory Program at the local college and seeking help because of TIME constraints and a paper I can add to.
I have to be able to print cites referenced (PEER Journal, medical books, etc...from the internet to be turned in with the paper). It does not have to be only Peer Journal, just so long as references are Peer reviewed and I can acquire copies to print and turn in with the paper.
I need a QUICK defination of CHF and then how a Respiratory Therapist helps and improves the life of the patient thru a ventilation machine if needed (what modes of the ventilation machine would be used....what drugs would be needed to remove fluid...etc.)
BASICALLY, I need information concerning what a Respiratory Therapist needs to know to help the quality of life for this type patient. How do we ventilate, TREAT the patient, maintain some type of balance and oxygenate a CHF patient, etc. I am very concerned with the quality of life for this type patient (may not necessarily work into the research of this paper, just my "wants and desires" for patients).
I will not fax additional info....I will be adding to this research paper.
I look forward to receiving this research paper. I have ordered one before and throughly enjoyed the outcome. I learned alot from the last one (about 1 year ago) and know I will equally, if not more so, learn from this one.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call me...361.935.0715, leave a message..I'll get back.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: TEACHING PLAN GUIDELINES Congestive Heart Failure
GENERAL EXPECTATIONS- A six to twelve (6-12) page paper describing the six (6) criteria listed below. The paper should be in complete sentences versus outline or bullet format, and UTILIZE PATIENT LANGUAGE NOT TEXTBOOK LANGUAGE. That means the paper should be written TO THE PATIENT NOT THE INSTRUCTOR, and should be at a sixth grade level. Begin the paper with a description of your patient. The description should include the patient age, socioeconomic status, and culture. Teaching should into account those factors. Remember that culture includes a patients's habits and beliefs about time, food, health/illness, family, gender roles, religion, ethnicity, independence/ dependence and beliefs about medicine/ nursing. YOUR PATIENT MUST HAVE A CULTURE OR STRONG ETHNIC BACKGROUNG OTHER THAN AMERICAN, BUT YOU MAY CHOOSE WHAT THAT IS. Terms a patient may need to know should be explained. Diagrams or illustrations may be included. Use subheadings to identify each of the criteria discussed. A reference list (see description of reference list in APA) in APA format is expected which includes at LEAST THREE SOURCES BEYOUND THE TEXTBOOK ( not including Taber's dictionary), WITH AT LEAST ONE BEING A JOURNAL ARTICLE. ALL REFERENCES SHOULD BE RECENT, WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS. USE OF THE INTERNET FOR INFORMATION (INCLUDED IN REFERENCE LIST) IS ENCOURAGED, BUT SHOULD BE REPUTABLE SOURCES.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED WITH THEIR POINT VALUE
1) Patient profile ( as described above)
2) Explain the disease process to the patient, include any alterable risk factors
3) Explain any diagnostic tests to the patient that will most likely be done to diagnose or routinely monitor their health status
4) Explain any medical or nursing therapies that will most likely be done, e.g. procedures, possible surgeries, nursing monitoring, etc.
5) Describe any commonly prescribed medications to the patient including typical dose, common side effect, purpose of drug, interactions, symptoms to notify the physician about, etc
6) Describe any life style changes the patient should make, and include suggestions for any health promotion activities appropriate to the patients family, ( related to the disease process chosen, and integrating the clients socioeconomic status and culture).
7) Format , creativity, appropriate length, patient language, correct APA format throughout, use of internet, spelling, grammar, punctuation, use of subheadings etc.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..