Essay Instructions: I have basically two questions that need to answered in the two pages. First,Expain how financial accounting and tax accounting differ, and, briefly describe the different segments of tax practice, which are: public accouting, private or corporate accounting and government accounting.
The second part question is two identify two career paths that CPA''s might choose, other than practicing as tax accountants. If you have any qestions please notify me.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: 530work
Essays should be 1 to 2 pages long with 3 references each. PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AND PLACE THE REFERENCE RIGHT AFTER THE PAPER SO I WILL KNOW WHAT REFERENCE GOES WITH WHAT PAPER.
1. Public Policymaking--Use the theories of politics (elite, group, or rational choice) to explain why a contemporary policy choice was made. Examples include The American Jobs Act or the recent repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell.
2. Policy Analysis--Think tanks are in the business of analyzing policies, both proposed and implemented. They present us with data, but how do we know who to trust? Compare how different think tanks analyze Social Security reform using the framework and priorities laid out in your text. I have two uploaded policy analyses for your review: one from the Cato Institute (www.cato.org) and one from the Government Accounting Office* (www.gao.gov.) The Brookings Institute and The American Institute for Public Policy Research have also conducted research on Social Security, but didn't have reports for download. Critique these and/or others when composing your response. There is a list of think tanks on page 110 of your Kraft & Furlong text and a useful guide from the Univ of Chicago in your resources folder.
*The GAO is a government agency, not an independent think tank, but their data and reports inform policymakers.
Write 250 words per question with 2 references each. PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AND PLACE THE REFERENCE RIGHT AFTER THE PAPER SO I WILL KNOW WHAT REFERENCE GOES WITH WHAT PAPER.
1. Examine the tension between theory and practice. For example, books may explain how decisions should be made; however, reality and human nature dictates how they are made.
2. Look for commonalities among theories. Are there some common theories among the public sector? Do management theories help us understand and evolve in public management?
Answer the following question in 2 complete pages and 3 references.
1. How has Congressional agenda setting changed over time?
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..