Essay Instructions: Discuss thoughts/feeling/reactions to Gestalt Therapy
Textbook: Current Psychotherapies, 10th Edition, Danny Wedding and Raymond J. Corsini Chp 9 by Gary Yotef and Lynne Jacobs
Cited by Authors of Chapter 9
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 3 Words: 1038 Bibliography: 1 Citation Style: MLA Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: 3 page paper on: ASA format
What do you percieve to be the Strengths and weaknesses of Person-Centered therapy and Gestalt therapy.
Corey, Gerald. (2009). Theory and Practice of Counseling and Psychotherapy (8th ed.). Belmont, CA: Thomson Brooks/Cole.
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 8 Words: 2191 Sources: 10 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: research paper based on existential therapy, person-centered therapy and gestalt therapy. This paper must encompass a literature review of these three theories and be written in a way that compares and contrasts such theories. The paper must not be longer than 10 pages (including title page, abstract, and reference list) and follow APA style. It should include a review of the literature published in professional journals or books (at least 10 recent references dated 2000 or later, no websites, ERIC citations, or newspaper articles)
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 8 Words: 2660 References: 0 Citation Style: MLA Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: These Directions will also be e-mailed you via e-mail in a Microsoft Word Document that is better structured with bulleted points/bolded words for emphasis and generally for easier read/clarification.
Directions for Personal Theory Paper: What you are doing is picking elements that connect from Psychoanalytic, Existential, Person-Centered, and Gestalt therapy which are all Insight-Oriented Therapies to Create your own Personal Theory.
This is a Personal Theory Paper (No Citations or direct quotes allowed in the Paper). It is to be written in narrative form. Write an integrative paper that articulates your personal theoretical orientation to counseling based on weaving together what you pull from the 4 insight oriented approaches, what elements from each make up your personal theory? Be sure to explain.
The Paper should focus on insight-oriented approaches (Psychoanalytic therapy, Existential therapy, Person-Centered Therapy, and Gestalt Therapy). You are to intertwine all 4 of these insight-oriented approaches as metaphorically writing a theory of counseling (as a flower, a harmony should be between these 4 approaches (Integrating elements of Psychoanalytic therapy, Existential therapy, Person-Centered Therapy, and Gestalt Therapy that are similar to one another.
Most importantly, be certain that as you write your own personal theory paper that focuses on integrating parts of Psychoanalytic therapy, Existential therapy, Person-Centered Therapy, and Gestalt Therapy, there is no Contradictory. Pick key concepts from each of the 4 insight-oriented therapies and explain how they all weave and integrate together to form your own therapy. Be certain to focus on the following:
Paper to Include in order:
1. Beliefs of Good Human Nature and Beliefs about Existence and Understanding how the past influences the Present (Link to my point of view of what I have gained from all 4 of the insight oriented therapies in developing my own theory)
2. Drawing from the Insight Oriented Theories of counseling-Problem Identification—how do you do this in your therapy approach based on insight oriented therapies, What are your Client Goals? Based on integrating elements of the 4 insight oriented therapies mentioned, what is your problem intervention? What Outcome Assessment do you use, What is the Termination- what do you believe on wrapping up a counseling session and the purpose of wrapping up the session?
3.Key concepts of your approach –pick and choose from Psychoanalytic, Person-Centered, Existential, and Gestalt Therapy that all connect together. Explain your approach.
• How do you start the session, what about informed consent, assessment and diagnosis, and in your approach explain your therapy as a time-limited process.
4. View of your role as a counselor-What is your therapeutic Relationship with the client, how do you share a collaborative partnership, how do you help the client gain focus?
5. Therapeutic goals-who determines the goal? How do you as the counselor identify a goal directed behavior?
6. Central techniques and methods
7. Understanding and working with resistance-understanding the dynamics of resistance, respecting and reframing from resistance, how do you do this in your own combo of insight-oriented therapies?
**It is vital you state your message clearly in your opening paragraph, and summarize the key points of the paper in the introductory section. That means a direct statement and 5 sentence minimum introductory paragraph.
Address the bulleted points (above) in the body of the paper. Give credit through references to work of others (meaning As Gestalt, According to Carol Rogers, but no citations in the paper. Develop your thoughts fully by being concrete and logical-avoid rambling and abstractions. While you may use the first person pronoun, remember that you are writing for an audience and you want them to recognize where you stand on the bulleted points above. Demonstrate your understanding of the material through integration and synthesis.
Be sure your views are complimentary, not contradictory.
In conclusion, summarize the points that support the message you stated in your opening paragraph.
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..