by stecen d levitt and Stephen j. dubner
Title, author, publisher, year published
About the author
Other books by author
3rd person APA style
Issue to address
• Who is the target audience for the book?
• Is it historical, contemporary, emerging?
• Discuss the issues as it relates to public administration and how it relates to ; the individual, the group, the workforce, the organization, and the community in Public Administration.
Summarize the overall theme of the book
• Identify the main issue(S) or premise you agree with and why
• Identify the issue(s) or premise you disagree with and why
Presentation of concepts in an understandable fashion
Antidotes or exampled to illustrate points
How did the book represent public administration and its policies. Compare it to other writers like A.H Maslow, Douglass Murray, Mc Gregor, Samuel Krislov, Frederick c. Mosher. R. Rosevelt Thomas JR.
[ Order Custom Essay ]
[ View Full Essay ]
Levitt, S.D. And Dubner, S.J. (2005). Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything. New York: William Morrow.