Essay Instructions: delve into one of the legislation issues listed below
regarding compensation issues:
? Workers’ Compensation
? Social Security Act
? Unemployment Insurance
? Welfare and pension Plan Disclosure Act
? The Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Act
? Trade Act
? Employee Retirement Income Security Act
? Multiemployer Pension Plan Amendment Act
? Job Training Partnership Act
? Retirement Equity Act
? Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act of 1988
? Family and Medical Leave Act
? Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
? Workforce Investment Act
Your Mini Research Project should be between three pages and include the history of the Act, why it was created,
how it has influenced the area of Human Resources, and what the future holds in this area (i.e., are there plans to change this act, is there legislation pending that might affect this act, etc.). How has this act affected the employer? How has it affected the employee? Do you agree that this act was necessary? Why, or why not? Use specific examples to support your answers.
Your paper should follow APA guidelines, and all references used should be cited.
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 4 Words: 1289 Sources: 8 Citation Style: MLA Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: Topic: Family Related Issues
1. Explain if it matters that a parent literally had nothing to do with a biological child in order for the child to take advantage of the Family and Medical Leave Act to care for that parent.
2. Explain whether the size of the business can have any effect on whether Tony is eligible for family leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act.
3. Explain whether Herman can or cannot imply that if Tony takes a leave of absence under the FMLA, he may not have a job when he returns.
4. Describe who is covered by the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993.
5. Explain the extent to which an employer can make his or her own determination as to the eligibility of an employee under the Family Medic al Leave Act.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..