Essay Topic: Are electric cars
a good solution to oil consumption in the United States? Yes!
The essay must meet all of these standards:
1. five to six typed pages (approx. 1,350 to 1,450 words);
2. Contain a bibliography at the end, which contains at least ten sources, none of them wikipedia entries;
3. The entire paper and bibliography must be in strictly MLA format, including spacing and indenting conventions;
4. Must quote from a minimum of four of the "American Earth by Bill Mckibben" essays and these quotes must be relevant and used as evidence to support your argument (example: essays from "American Earth": Steingraber, Kingsolver, Walker etc.) "American Earth" essays from this link: http://www.scribd.com/ewrt2
5. Must state a clear thesis?which is a conclusion of your argument in that it states your position on your issue/topic?in the introduction
6. Must use a variety of types of reasons for supporting your conclusion/thesis, including statistics, research findings, case examples, and authoritative sources; you may also use personal experience and testimony, but those cannot be your only evidence;
7. Must conclude with a prescriptive assumption?that is, a closing statement about how the world MUST be in the future.
please no plagiarism :) Thank you!
[ Order Custom Essay ]
[ View Full Essay ]