In a direct and concise essay of 800-1200 words (or about 150-250 words per question) you should respond to the following five questions:
1. How will the MS degree in Criminal Justice help you achieve your personal, vocational, and/or education goals
(Consider: How will this degree advance your personal, vocational, and education
interests? Why do you want to earn this particular graduate degree? Is the anticipated average time of completing the program [2-3 years] appropiate for your goals
2. What is your preparedness for, and understanding of graduate-level study in Criminal Justice?
(Consider: What is your understanding of graduate level study and how it is different from undergraduate? How has your undergraduate degree prepared you for this program?)
3. What concentration are you planning to pursue and why?
(Please provide some information about why you are interested in the concentration you have selected? Have you already taken classes, studied independently, or have professional experience within this area?)
*Homeland Security is the degree that I want to pursue. My experience is from the terrorism/homeland security courses that I've already taken through this school both online and cd rom.Additionally, I have gained alot of experience with the time I've served in the Navy.
4. What is your experience in, and/or apitude for completing academic work at a distance?
(Consider: Have you taken online courses, correspondence courses or pursued independent study? How do you study and learn outside of a traditional classroom setting? Do you foresee any challenges to completing your degree online?)
*My experience is from the terrorism/homeland security courses that I've already taken through this school both online and cd rom.
5. What special abilities, qualities or life experiences will you bring to the program?
The following criteria will guide the admissions committee in its assessment of your essay.
- Is the MS in Criminal Justice appropriate for your professional and personal goals
-Do you demonstrate the necessary writing skills, motivation, academic preparation, and intellectual maturity to succeed in the program?
-Are you capable of successfully completing the program.
[ Order Custom Essay ]
[ View Full Essay ]