Essay Instructions: Hi!
Im writing my Thesis/ diploma work in Preventive medicine. My given topic is "Ectopic pregnancy - etiology, modern diagnostic and therapeutic
approach" My focus will then be on smoking as a risk factor.
My supervisor told me that my thesis should be a summery from aproximately 10 professional articles.
Numbers of pages should be 18 with minimum 300 words on each page. Tables, grafs and sourses pictures etc. should not be included in the 18 pages as I pay for words.
I would like the first approx. 9 pages to be on etiology, modern diagnostics and therapautic approach,
especially I want the focus to be on risk factors (fequency and incidence of the risk factors, morbidity, mortality, resent studies/research and findings etc.)
In the 2nd half I want special focus on smoking as a risk factor, approx. 6 pages. I want you to use the norwegian article I`m sending you and compare it with
other articles, research, studies etc. from Europe or America.
In the end I want a discussion, approx. 3 pages (incl a conclusion,) about prevention of ectopic pregnancy ( primary, secondary and tertiary prevention)
Some of the Risk factors that should be included.
more important :
Previous ectopic pregnancy
Less imporant :
I sending you the norwegian article that I translated myself, and that has not been published in english (that means that you can "copy -paste" but then be
kind to make it a bit longer than 18 pages)
I`m sorry to say that the english translation is very bad, but hopefully you will understand it...
Some links I find interesting:
I hope you can write a good paper for me with a good flow.
I need it to be professional and with a good language and structure.
Thank you for helping me!
Have a good day.
Tonje Elisabeth Brinch
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: THE PROPOSAL SHOULD CONTAIN
Cover page showing title of the project "How to increase chlamydia testing by healthcare providers using the new urine based screening"(page 1)
Budget with justification (page 2)
Abstract of the proposed project of no more than 150 words (page 3)
Conceptualization of the problem (provide a succinct review of the literature, statement of need and rationale for project)What is the awareness of the general healthcare provider about the new urine based chlamydia exam?
Research questions (or hypotheses) of the project. Can we increase the diagnosis and treatment of chlamydia with the new urine based tests? Why don't healthcare providers use these tests or offer these tests more often?
Research design and rationale. Use focus groups of high medium and low testers. Include high, middle and lower income clinic healthcare professionals.
Methodology (Include: Setting, Population, Sample Size and Sampling Method; Interview, Data Collection Procedures, Analysis Procedures, and a Timeline describing the tasks to be accomplished during the months of the project.
Significance of the project
Proposed methods of presenting results
Relevant literature references
All pages of the application should be numbered consecutively.
As an appendix attach
copy of interview schedule
a protocol for procedures to be followed
a list of potential sites to gain participants or agencies from which you feel a letter of agreement is realistic.
Appendix materials are not included in the page limit.
1. Project Title:
2. Date Proposal Submitted:
3. Principal Investigator:
a. current position
4. Co-investigator(s) (name, rank, department)
5. Research involves: (circle all that apply ) [human subjects] [use of animals] [recombinant DNA]
ITEMIZED BUDGET AND BUDGET JUSTIFICATION
List the items and amount requested under each of the following budget categories. Justify each budget item (explain how you arrived at the dollar amount) within each category in the space provided. Round figures to nearest dollar.
1. Graduate Research Assistant* ____________
2. Undergraduate Student Assistant* ____________
3. Maintenance and Operations ____________
4. Travel for Data Collection ____________
5. Capital (Equipment with a unit
Price of $1,000 or more) ____________
6. Other (explain in detail) ____________
7. TOTAL AMOUNT REQUESTED ____________
? Do not include fringe benefits on REP requests.
In 150 words or less, describe on this page the project's broad, long-term objectives and specific aims. Describe concisely the research design and methods for achieving these goals (or the plan for implementing the creative activity). This description is meant to serve as a succinct and accurate description of the proposed work when separated from the application.
Statement of Proposal Focus and Research Question
My research focus is the study of Chlamydia trachomatis. I am interested in Chlamydia because it is the most prevalent bacterial sexually transmitted disease in the United States. Young adults have the highest rates of chlamydial infection and are at the highest risk for infection among all age groups. Yet, as a group, they do not use Chlamydia screening services. Why? Early diagnosis of Chlamydia is important, not only to minimize disease spread but also to prevent sequelae, including epididymitis, pelvic inflammatory, disease, ectopic pregnancy, infertility and chronic pelvic pain.
Traditional Chlamydia testing procedures have served as another obstacle to early detection because collection of endocervical and urethral specimens is uncomfortable at best. Fortunately, the introduction of several nucleic acid amplification tests (NAATs) now makes it possible to detect Chlamydia noninvasively from male and female using a simple urine sample. My interest in increasing the participation of the gatekeepers, the medical profession in offering these screening programs to this age group by having focus groups address concerns and dispel misconceptions, and provide more information about Chlamydia to this population that is the highest risk.
The following is a statement of my qualitative research question(s).
How can healthcare providers improve participation in Chlamydia screening programs?
RESEARCH GRANT PROPOSAL EVALUATION
CRITERIA Points Possible Points earned
Reasonable budget based on design
Sufficient justification of budget
Conceptualization of problem
Clarity of research questions
Adequacy of design
Data collection procedure
Methods of analysis
Issues associated with trustworthiness addressed in data collection and analysis
Congruency of methods with research question(s)
Adherence to guidelines, syntax, grammar
Feasibility of completion of project
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: 1/2 to 1 page on the topic of abnormal uterine bleeding.
1/2 to 1 page on 3 differential diagnosis including: reproductive tract disease, iatrogenic causes, and systemic disease
1. reproductive tract disease: Reproductive tract disease that may result in abnormal uterine bleeding comprises the complications of pregnancy (threatened, incomplete, or missed abortion, ectopic pregnancy, trophoblastic disease, placental polyp, and subinvolution of the placental site), malignant tumors (endometrial, cervical, vaginal, vulvar, and oviduct malignancies and granulosa theca cell ovarian tumors), infection (endometritis, salpingitis), and other benign pelvic disorders (traumatic lesions of the vagina, severe vaginal infections, foreign bodies, cervical polyps, cervical erosion, cervicitis, submucous uterine leiomyomas, adenomyosis, endometriosis, and endometrial polyps). (example)
2. iatrogenic causes: Iatrogenic causes of abnormal uterine bleeding include sex steroids, hypothalamic depressants, digitalis, phenytoin, anticoagulants, and intrauterine contraceptive devices (example)
3. Systemic diseases that may cause abnormal uterine bleeding include hypothyroidism, cirrhosis, and coagulation disorders. Abnormal uterine bleeding that occurs in a woman of reproductive age should be considered the result of complication of pregnancy until proved otherwise. Abnormal uterine bleeding occurring in a woman of perimenopausal or postmenopausal age should be considered the result of a malignancy until proved otherwise. Menorrhagia occurring in an adolescent should be attributed to a coagulopathy until proved otherwise. When an organic cause of abnormal uterine bleeding cannot be found, then by exclusion the diagnosis of dysfunctional uterine bleeding is assumed. Coagulation disorders, particularly von Willebrand disease, are more common than many physicians realize. Women with a history of high-risk factors, all adolescents with menorrhagia, women with anovulatory dysfunctional uterine bleeding who fail medical or surgical therapy, and women with ovulatory dysfunctional uterine bleeding without an anatomic uterine lesion should be screened for a coagulopathy.
References need to be within the last 5 years and scholarly such as the following articles:
maybe World Health Organization
or Up to Date
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..