Students are instructed to read at least 4 Economics papers
and reports and prepare a PowerPoint presentation answering the reports from the following main questions:
1. Describe the UAE economy in 2014 in terms of economic
growth, inflation, unemployment, budget surplus and deficit, fiscal policy outlook and monetary policy outlook (2 slides)
2. Explain the importance of Oil to the UAE, the oil reserves and contribution of oil to the UAE economy and its GDP
3. Identify the leading 5 economic
non-oil sectors that have driven the UAE economy forward in the last decade and describe their contribution and strategic role to the country?s economic
4. Explain the contribution and impact of the free trade zones to the UAE economic
5. Identify the UAE major trading partners in the areas of exports and imports and identify the goods and services traded.
6. Define the current account, describe the status of the UAE current account deficit or surplus and explain why the UAE is experiencing either the surplus or deficit.
7. The PowerPoint slides should feature an introduction, a conclusion and references.
[ Order Custom Essay ]
[ View Full Essay ]