Total Pages: 3 Words: 982 Sources: 3 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: The subject for the essay is Ebola. The paper must include a thorough description of the disease/condition; current statistics of those affected; explanations on how the various body systems are affected; and any medications/treatments that are available. also it should be written in the third person taking the individual out of the writing and avoiding pronouns.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: visit this page: http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/hcp/index.html
How can healthcare workers prepare for and prevent the spread of Ebola? What are some of the signs and symptoms? Who is at risk? How can you protect yourself and the public?
Review some of the topics on this page and provide a one paragraph summary of what you learned. Cite your source in APA format.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Write a paper about the Prevalence and Prevention of Stroke in the United States: Things that can be discussed can include: 1.changes in the incidence of stroke over the past ten-fifty Years. 2) Have prevention programs made any difference? 3) What about life style changes? 4) Look at it as a population issue; which groups are most likely to be affected/ 5) Has this changed in recent years as a result of the above?
APA format, cover page, introduction, literature review, conclusions, and references. The topic must be relevant to epidemiology. It can be a disease, a prevention program, or even an education project. Just do not write about how to treat something. Remember that epidemiology is about populations and how things affect them. It is not about what dose of a medication is better for pediatric patients or what the signs and symptoms of ebola are. You may mention these items briefly but tell why your topic is important and for whom.
The papers will be a minimum of 5 pages and in APA style. You should refer to published literature that is recent. References that are five or more years-old are not suitable. Use news sources and websites sparingly, if at all. Do not use dictionaries, encyclopedias, wikipedia or other such publications as references. Use APA style-every line after the first is indented. Do not double space references but skip a line between them. Do not number them. They should be alphabetizes by author’s last name. The paper should also include:
Introduction (e.g., the purpose of this paper is to...) & concise problem statement
Brief description of the scenario using mundane terms
Detailed technical/theoretical explanation of the situation. Include consideration of feasibility to change and potential intervention points
Recommendations and action plans
References-use citations in the paper and a reference list at the end.
Content & vocabulary
• fluency, sequencing, & appropriateness of terms, concepts, practices, & authors that are appropriate and relevant to clinical practice or health policy
• integrating or synthesizing concepts in original and innovative way Communicates issues effectively and documents the impact of the legal, ethical, and political environment on health care policy and delivery through reading research.
• clear statement, well organized, thesis sentences, good cues; good transitions and sequencing ,attractive layout and design; publishable format in APA style
• clear statement, examples, sequencing, logical and multiple authorities, evidentiary support, current journal sources that are appropriate and relevant to clinical practice or health policy
• predominance of sound primary authorities, recent journals, in-text citations match references, good citations, accessible references, 5+ sources Shows clarity in defining major issues or concerns, and produces solid information sources as documentation
• no errors and excellent sentence structure and fluency
• publishable in style
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..