1. Daly, C. "Compensation and Diversity: New Pay for a New Workplace. " In E.E. Kossek and S. Sobel (Eds.), Managing Diversity: Human Resource Strategies for Transforming the Workplace. Cambridge, MA: Blackwell Press, 2000, pp. 44-69.
2. Dresser, Norrine. Multicultural Manners: New Rules of Etiquette for a Changing Society. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York. 1996, pp. 66-92.
3. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (Internet) http://www.eeoc.gov/facts/fs-sex.html 24 February 2002.
4. Gardenswartz, Lee and Anita Rowe. Diverse Teams at Work: Capitalizing on the Power of Diversity. Irwin Professional Publishing, Chicago, IL, 1996, pp. 101-143.
5. Loden, Michael. Implementing Diversity. Chicago, IL: Irwin Professional Publishing, 2001, pp. 114-201.
6. Segal, Jonathan A. "Where Are We Now?" (Human Resources) HR Magazine. Vol. 41 No. 10: pp. 68-73, October 1996.
7. Smith, Mary Ann and Johnson, Sandra J. Valuing Differences in the Workplace. American Society for Training and Development, Alexandria, VA 1999, pp. 19-31.
Chan, A (n.d.), The Challenges of Human Resource Management, ZeroMillion.com, viewed 5
Edema, O (2010), Flexibility within the Workplace, Qondio Great Britain, viewed 5 February
Industrial Relations Victoria (n.d.), Workplace Flexibility: Developing a Business Case,
Department of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development, viewed 5 February 2011,
Safeworkers.co.uk (n.d.), Equal Opportunities at Work, Safeworkers.co.uk, viewed 5 February
Taylor, TC & Harris, B (n.d.), What Are the Best Human Resources Practices? Wisegeek.com, viewed 5 February 2011,
Andre, C. & Velasquez, M. (2010). Calculating consequences: The utilitarian approach to ethics. Markkula Center for Applied Ethics. Retrieved February 20, 2011 from http://www.scu.edu/ethics/publications/iie/v2n1/calculating.html
Cline, a. (2011). Deontology and ethics: What is deontology, deontological ethics? About.com. Retrieved February 20, 2011 from http://atheism.about.com/od/ethicalsystems/a/Deontological.htm
Miller, P. (2007). Genetic testing and the future of disability insurance: Thinking about discrimination in the genetic age. The Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics. Vol. 35 (2) 47-52.
Schafer, S. (2001). Railroad agrees to stop gene-testing workers. Washington Post. In possession of the author.
International Labor Organization. (1996). Origins and history. www.ilo.org. Retrieved from http://www.ilo.org/global/about-the-ilo/history/lang -- en/index.htm
International Labor Organization. (1996). Mission and objectives. www.ilo.org. Retrieved from http://www.ilo.org/global/about-the-ilo/mission-and-objectives/lang -- en/index.htm