Boaz, David Editor. Libertarianism: A Primer. New York: Free Press, 1997.
Friedman, Milton. "The Social Responsibility of Business Is to Increase Its Profits." New York Times Magazine. 1 September 1970. Reprinted in Ethical Theory and Business, edited by Tom L. Beauchamp and Norman E. Bowie. Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall, 1993.
Macham, Tibor and James E. Chesher. A Primer on Business Ethics. Rowman & Littlefield: 2003.
Bernoff, J., & Li, C.. (2008). Harnessing the Power of the Oh-So-Social Web. MIT Sloan Management Review, 49(3), 36-42.
Campbell, D., & Frei, F. (2010). Cost Structure, Customer Profitability, and Retention Implications of Self-Service Distribution Channels: Evidence from Customer Behavior in an Online Banking Channel. Management Science, 56(1), 4-24.
Reinartz, W.J., & Kumar, V. (2003, January). The impact of customer relationship characteristics on profitable lifetime duration, Journal of Marketing, 67(1), 77-99.
1. Dodgshon, Robert, The Age of the Clans: The Highlands from Somerled to the Clearances (Edinburgh: Birlinn, 2002)
2. Fisher, Linford D. "A Reformation Reader," Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society 44.3 (2001)
3. Morris, Colin, The Papal Monarchy: The Western Church from 1050 to 1250 (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1991)
4. Parry, J.H. The Establishment of the European Hegemony, 1415-1715: Trade and Exploration in the Age of the Renaissance, 1st ed. (New York: Harper & Row, 1961)
5. Royal, Robert, "Columbus and the Beginning of the World," First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion and Public Life May 1999: 32
6. Raitt, Jill; McGinn, Bernard; Meyendorff, John eds., High Middle Ages and Reformation (New York: Crossroad Publishing, 1988)
7. Robinson, S. Henry IV of Germany, 1056-1106 (Cambridge, England: Cambridge University Press, 1999)
8. Sherman, Dennis & Salisbury, Joyce, The West in the World, 3rd Edition, (1715)
9. Thompson, James Westfall, Economic and Social History of Europe in the Later Middle Ages (1300-1530) (New York: Century, 1931)
10. Williams, Glanmor, Reformation Views of Church History (Richmond, VA: John Knox Press, 1970)
11. Wilken, Robert Louis, "Christianity face-to-face with Islam," First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion and Public Life Jan. 2009