Essay Instructions: Read the book Judicial Dictatorship by authors Quirk and Bidwell. USE NO LESS THAN FOUR ADDITIONAL SOURCES FROM THE SELECTED READING LIST FOUND IN Judicial Dictators.
Select a Constitutional Amendment from the Bill of Rights that you are interested in.
The paper must be between 5 and 7 pages in length, excluding notes
can include footnote references or in-text parenthetical references that look like this: (Lerner 2003). If you use bluebook citation use pinpoint citations, which would look like this: Lerner, The USA PATRIOT Act: Promoting the Cooperation of Foreign Intelligence Gathering and Law Enforcement, 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 493, at 495, (2003). Notice that the citation includes a reference to the exact page on which the cited material appears when it says "at 495". A pinpoint citation means that you include the exact page on which a source can be found. EXAMPLE: Couch v. U.S., 409 U.S. 322, at 335 (1973).
be single or double spaced.
use a reasonable font size.
The content of the paper must include A brief initial statement about the book describing the general subject matter.
A summary of the author’s main points, including the arguments presented in support of those points.
An analysis of the book’s content, including references to the course textbook which is Constitutional Law & the Criminal Justice System, Harr, current edition, and current events where applicable. This should be the bulk of your paper. You may wish to conduct some limited outside research.
An assessment of how well the author addressed the main points.
Throughout the paper, you should make reference back to information you gleaned from the assigned course textbook which is called Constitutional Law & the Criminal Justice System, Harr, current edition.
This is not an invitation to write your opinion. It is an analytical review of the book, its content AND HOW IT HELPS TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THE AMENDMENT YOU SELECTED TO LEARN MORE ABOUT. A history of the amendment is good background material but the focus in on the meaning of the amendment and its relevance. This exercise is designed to improve critical thinking and communication skills. It is designed to introduce you to alternative views that are expressly pertinent to current events such as the appointment of a new justice to the US Supreme Court or the analysis of a controversial issue. An analytical review is not just a summary of the book and its content. I am interested in your ability to identify and analyze the thesis presented by the book.
Proper citation form, including pinpoint citations, is required. A pinpoint citation means that you identify the specific page on which the referenced information can be found.
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 7 Words: 2050 Sources: 5 Citation Style: MLA Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: This is should not be a typical research paper where the writer would just talk about North Korea in general. The information is narrowed to answer the question below. I don't want this to be facts only. The analysis should be more than facts. This shouldn't be a boring research paper that only includes facts about the related topic. Try to include quotes from sources and maybe contradict it in a way to great excitement.Maybe include a scene from the Story Escape from Camp 14 and make it the introduction of the essay? Just make sure to keep the readers interested.
- This should be in a high school level english not college level. Please more analysis tan facts and let the reader be interested and read more rather than get bored.
5-8 Pages (2000-3000 words) 12 point font, double spaced.
Main Question: Is the North Korean dictatorship sustainable for the next century?
Questions related that should be briefly mentioned:
- How much are the citizens suffering?
- Is the government going to keep going with this dictatorship?
- How are the citizens accepting what?s happening and what their leader is doing to them?
- How is this situation related or similar to other dictatorships that recently happened? (Soviet Union, Nazi Germany)
- Are visitors allowed to visit the country?
- Who is in charge of the dictator? Who is the higher power?
- Story: Escape from Camp 14 (talks about the concentration camps in North Korea); refer to some of the events mentioned in this story.
- Story: The Giver ( talks about a similar story where the leaders brainwash the people and make them live in a small bubble separated from the rest of the world); might need to refer to this story
- News Bank- News Journals that might include discussions about this topic
- Research: General Information about the dictatorship (when it began, who the leader is, etc.)
- At least 4 sources (different types)
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: I need the following, in 3 pieces. Subject: THE ROMAN EMPIRE THE CHANGE FROM A REPUBLIC TO A DICTATORSHIP.
(1 page research plan, 5 page Research proposal, 18 page term paper. PLEASE read instrcutions below:)
1. A Research Plan
2. Research Proposal
You are required to submit a research topic, including a set of research questions. A research question is to direct your research. In other words, it is what you are examining. A research paper is not just a narrative but also attempts to demonstrate or argue a point. The research proposal
should include not only your research question, but including a justified and annotated bibliography with a minimum of 5 sources, including at least one primary source. An annotated bibliography provides a brief description of the book. A justified bibliography also includes the reason why the particular source is useful for your topic.
“The Research proposal tells me what you are going to do for your paper, how you are going to approach it and some of the sources you are going to use.”
3. Term Paper
The term paper is an interpretive essay, not a research paper, meaning I do not expect you to rely on original sources, but don't be afraid to use them. In consultation with me, select a major political, commercial, or cultural event of world civilizations, and, in twenty pages or less interpret it. Your interpretation should include an analysis of the causes of the interaction, the effects on the civilization(s), and broad lessons for the interpretation of world history. You should consult with me regularly throughout the preparation of the paper. You must use Chicago/Turabian style for your footnotes.
Note from Professor: “you need to couch it the whole of the Roman Empire and not just events in Rome. How did it impact the entire empire, and then how does this carry over to the neighboring areas?”
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: It is polytical science class. prepare a 2 pages response for each questions. So total are 6 pages.
Please write down question on top of each part, each part need two pages.
1. If you were giving a talk on the strengths and weaknesses of the ??American Government Structure and Foundation?? to a group of new citizens, what would you say?
2. Our United States Constitution guarantees the right to ??Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.?? What does this mean to you? Is it possible to have too much freedom?
3. Discuss the differences between a dictatorship, aristocracy and democracy, including advantages and disadvantages of each.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..