Essay Instructions: I am required to pick an industry/organization, identify a major problem of that industry/organization, develop several possible solutions, pick one of those solutions and discuss why it was picked, also tell why the remaining solutions were not chosen.
I have chosen the following topic:
Industry: US Department of Agriculture
Problem: Long-Term Capacity Constraints in the US Rail System
Part I: Introduce the industry and the manifestations of the problem, mention a few viable solutions.
Part II: Identify several possible solutions based upon the factual resources (NOT opinion) and discuss them in greater detail.
Part III: Conclusion - Pick one of the solutions and tell why it was chosen, also tell why the others were not chosen.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: 1. Beynon-Davies, P. (2009a). The language of informatics: The nature of information systems. International Journal of Information Management. 29 (2), 92-103. Retrieved from http://www.sciencedirect.com
2. Capelli, D., Moore, A. & Trzeciak, R. (2012). The CERT Guide to Insider Threats. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Pearson Education, Inc.
3. Durkee, D. (2010). Why cloud computing will never be free. Communications of the
ACM 53(5): 62-9.
4. Glesne, C. (2006). Becoming qualitative researchers: An introduction (3rd ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson Education, Inc.
5. Gold, J. (2012). Protection in the cloud. Internet Law 15(12): 23-8.
6. Hubbard, D. (2009). The failure of risk management: Why it’s broken and how to fix it. United States, New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons.
7. Klenke, K. (2008). Qualitative Research in the Study of Leadership. Bingley, UK:
Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
8. McDavid, J.C., & Hawthorn, L.R.L. (2006). Program evaluation & performance
measurement: An introduction to practice. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publication,
9. Onyegbula, F., Dawson, M., & Stevens, J. (2011). Understanding the need and
importance of the cloud computing environment within the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, an agency of the United States Department of Agriculture. Journal of Information Systems Technology & Planning, 4(8), 17-42.
10. Perera, I. (2010). Are free cloud services productive? A performance study on end user computing. Journal of Applied Computer Science & Mathematics, 8(1), p34-40.
11. Proctor, P. (2004). Sarbanes-Oxley security and risk controls: when is enough? Infusion: Security & Risk Strategies, META Group.
12. Qaisar, S. & Khawaja, K. (2012). Cloud Computing: Network/security threats and
countermeasures. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business 3(9): 1323-9.
13. Reddy, V. & Reddy, L. (2011). Security architecture of cloud computing. International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology 3(9): 7149-55.
14. Sambandaraska, D. (2012). Thai CIOs deal with floods, cloud and big data. Enterprise Innovation (Dec. 2011/Jan. 2012): 40-1.
15. Schram, T. H. (2006). Conceptualizing and proposing qualitative research. Upper Saddle River, N.J.: Pearson Merrill Prentice Hall.
16. Slabeva, K. S., Wozniak, T., Ristor, S. (Ed.). (2010). Grid and Cloud Computing. Heidelberg, Germany: Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.
17. Slavin, R. (2007). Educational research: In an age of accountability. Boston, MA:
Pearson Education, Inc.
18. Subashini, S. & Kabitha, V. (2011). A survey on security issues in service delivery models of cloud computing. Journal of Network and Computer Applications 34(1): 1-11.
19. Teixeira, J. (2012). Open-Source Technologies Realizing Social Networks: A Multiple Descriptive Case-Study. Open Source Systems: Long-Term Sustainability, 250-255.
20. Vose, D. (2008). Risk Analysis: A quantitative guide. (3rd ed.). West Sussex, England: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Sent previously, confirmed under Order Number A1043634, then cancelled because of PO Box given as billing address.
General subject: Public Administration
Specific topic: Mad cow
Academic level of our document: Master
Type of document: Custom
Number of pages: 8
Delivery date: 2004-01-27
Delivery time: 11:00:00
Format or citation style: MLA
Number of cited sources: 6
Will you be faxing any materials to us? No
Specific guidelines: Memo #1, Problem Definition
To develop skills in framing a policy analysis issue, including:
? ?Unmasking? and ?unwrapping? a politically charged issue.
? Documenting the magnitude of harm using credible sources and data analysis.
? Identifying causal hypotheses and supporting or refuting them empirically.
? Applying models of market and/or government failure.
To integrate analysis into a clearly written, persuasive, client-oriented memorandum.
Overview of Assignment:
This memo requires that you address issues identified below, and produce a 6-page memo (double spaced, not including attachments or end-notes) that ?defines the problem,? documents the magnitude of the problem, and discusses potential causes and evidence. Your work must meet the following criteria:
? Use research to evaluate the issue thoughtfully and critically. Please do not use news articles as your only research source. Use a variety of credible sources to support an informed exploration of the problem.
? Use data analysis to support your argument. You will need to collect data, analyze it using Excel, and produce professionally polished tables and/or figures. PLEASE INCLUDE TABLES AND/OR FIGURES AS NOTED ABOVE, WHICH WILL INCREASE OF COURSE NUMBER OF PAGES
? Produce a ?client-oriented? analysis of the problem. You must select a ?real life? (hypothetical) client and analyze the problem with that client in mind.
? Do NOT advocate a solution. This assignment asks you to assess the problem, not to produce or consider solutions.
?Frame the issue? for your client in a memorandum with a one-paragraph executive summary. This memo should analyze the ?problem? using approaches and questions described in Gupta and Bardach:
1. What ?claims of harm? are being made in arguing in favor of government action? Who are the stakeholders?
2. What is the magnitude of the ?harm? in this area? Use evidence to assess and evaluate the source of the problem. Do you think these claims are valid?
3. What is the ?cause? of the problem? For example, what factors arguably contribute to the relevant ?harms?? What evidence supports these causal theories?
4. What is the political context? Is there a ?market failure? or ?government failure? operating?
Policy Analysis Topic
Mad cow disease. On December 23, 2003, the United States Department of Agriculture announced that an American cow had been found to be infected with bovine spongiform encephalopathy, or ?mad cow disease.? It is believed that human exposure to this disease may cause a variant of Creutzfeldt-Jacob Disease, a degenerative disease of the central nervous system. What is the magnitude of this threat, and it there a need for stricter regulation of the American cattle industry?
Please identify and properly attribute all information used for your analysis.
TEXT OF PAPER SHOULD BE AT LEAST 6 PAGES AND REMAINING 2 PAGES (OR MORE - JUST CALL AT (714) 832-3772 FOR AUTHORIZATION) SHOULD BE THE TABLES AND/OR FIGURES
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 3 Words: 1165 Sources: 3 Citation Style: MLA Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: PAGE 1
Our Discussion this week will focus on the definitions of health, safety, and nutrition and how they are interrelated.
How are health, safety, and nutrition interrelated? Give two examples from the readings about their relations and the importance.
Think about the relationship of preventative health care and health promotion.
How can young children be made aware of the issues that contribute to his or her well-being?
Share three activities that can be implemented to help children to become more aware of these issues. Provide the book title or website name where you found the activities.
Watch the following video:
expertvillage: Health and Safety: Early Stages of Childhood Development. [Video file]. Retrieved from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLwFIIPGUV8&feature=related
Identify five ways to provide a comfortable, safe, and nurturing environment from the beginning of a child?s school or child care experience?
What do you already know about health, safety, and nutrition?
What do you want to learn about health, safety, and nutrition?
How might you apply this learning to your personal and professional life?
Using the following websites, also found in the Web Resources, share what recalls you find. Discuss ways to share with the parents about these resources to make sure they keep their children safe.
Source: Consumer Product Safety Division. Retrieved from : http://www.cpsc.gov/
Source: Food and Service Safety Inspection: United States Department of Agriculture. Retrieved from: http://www.fsis.usda.gov/
Prepare a simple checklist for families describing how to select high-quality early education programs. Make sure to include at least five characteristics of a safe and healthy environment.
Identify and describe four age-appropriate learning activities and toys that reinforce the important of health, nutrition, and safety.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..