Essay Instructions: This paper must at a minimum clearly communicate a case study on the physical and cultural geography of Cancun, Mexico. The paper should in addition take a problem-oriented approach, i.e., use the literature to pose and address a research question about your place.
The paper should meet the following criteria:
o Was the paper accurate or did it misrepresent essential information?
o Was the paper complete or did it leave out essential information?
o Was the paper clear or was it confusing?
o Did the paper address a research problem in the context of the relevant literature?
o Did the paper relate the place to other places covered in lecture or student presentations?
o Did the paper follow the length and format criteria stipulated?
o Did the paper use the minimum of five sources?
o Do not cite any Internet sources or materials, including maps
o Do not list any sources you do not cite.
I want a bibliography page included.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Write a reiew of a book from a geographical perspective. Books that are acceptable. 1) non-fiction, 2) published after 1990. 3) relevant to cultural geography. atlases, goverment documents,reference books, and children''s books are not acceptable. the review should begin with a complete and correct bibliographic citation.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Need detailed visual report about Iraq.
I. Basic Information
A. Offical name of country
B. Land area
How much of the earth's surface does Iraq occuyp. Please provide in square miles and kilometers
Compare the size of Iraq with one of the states in the United States.
What is the absolute location of Iraq? Show the coordinates of its exact location on Earth. Use the center of Iraq's landmass as the coordinates of your nation.
What is the relative location of your country? State the position of your country in relation to other places around it.
II> Georgraphic Features
A. Physical geography
1. Describe Iraq's natural features such as weather and climates, surface land features, water features, and plants and animals.
2. Describe how people use the land and water in relationship to agriculture mineral resources, the economy, etc.
B. Cultural geography
1. Background. Provide a brief description of Iraq's history, detailing important events and people.
2. People. State Iraq's total population, population density, where most live (region and major cities) and whey they live there; life expectancy; ethnic groups, languages, religion, education, literacy rate and other applicable education information. information about customs, lifestyles (ex: family life, food, recreation, sports, holidays, music, etc)
3. Economy. Name the currency, per capita annual income, gross domestic product (in US dollars) major industries, resources, imports and exports, trading partners, etc.
4. Government/Military What type of government does Iraq have? How does it function? How is Iraq's military organized?
5. Alliances and Associations. List some of the major military alliances and economic association to which Iraq is a memeber.
C. The living symbol of Iraq
1. Describe the flag of Iraq
Will need a bibliography of sources
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: This essay is on the the specifc readings (list below) in "Beyond Borders: Thinking Critically About Global Issues" by Paula S. Rothenberg.
According to Gupta and Ferguson(1997)culture can be understood as the “product of a shared historical process that differentiates and connects the world.” Based on your readings in this book, write an essay explaining what this means and how this idea is similar to or different from other ways of conceptualizing culture. The answer should engage with material from at least two other readings from the book.
The essay should demonstrate that you understood the readings and that you are able to thoughtfully compare readings and apply your understanding. All work must be well composed, compelling, concise, creative, and insightful. The essay should refer specifically to at least TWO readings from ONLY the specific readings material (list below) other than Gupta and Ferguson. All work should be written in academic style and include in text citations and a bibliography. Always cite sources in text and include a bibliography.
List of the readings the essay can be on:
1. Lindaman and Ward, “How Textbooks Around the World Portray U.S. History,” and Amin, “Eurocentrism” in both Rothenberg.
2. Greenwood, “Gender Issues in Labor Statistics,” in Rothenberg
3. Raymond Williams, “Culture” from Key Words and Clifford Geertz, “Thick Description,” both reprinted in Oakes and 4. Price (2008) Cultural Geography Reader.
5 Akhil Gupta and James Ferguson (1997) “Beyond ‘Culture’: Space, Identity, and the Politics of Difference, ”Culture/Power/ Place, reprinted in Oakes and Price (2008)Cultural Geography Reader.
6. Lerner, “The Patriarchial Family,” in Rothenberg (pgs. 253-255)
7. Sev’er and Yurdakul, “Culture of Honor, Culture of Change,” in Rothenberg (p.288-306)
8.Appleman, “Empire as a Way of Life” in Rothenberg.
9. Kloby, “The Legacy of Colonialism” in Rothenberg.
10. Pettman, “Women Colonialism, and Racism” in Rothenberg.
11. Memmi, “Assigning Value to Difference,” in Rothenberg and bell hooks, “Representing Whiteness,” in Oakes and Price (2008) Cultural Geography Reader.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..