Essay Instructions: THE RESEARCH PAPER HAS TO PROOF THAT A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA FROM CUBA IS EQUIVALENT TO A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA IN THE UNITED STATES.
The period to be covered must include Cuban high school graduates from 1960 to the present.
VERY IMPORTANT: Reliable and reputable sources such as UNESCO or other agencies/companies or educational experts must be sited.
Information that describes Cuba's education system, particularly their high school diplomas, as being equivalent or superior to United States MUST be provided.
Similarities between the high school education in Cuba and in the United States should be emphasized. For example, in Cuba, a student may choose between pre-university education and technical education. In the United States, many if not all school districts offer a similar technical education track for students to choose from and obtain a high school diploma.
Dissimilarities between the high school education in Cuba and in the United States should be deemphasized as much as possible.
Data showing how Cuban immigrants with a high school diploma have benefited from higher education in the United States, particularly technical, trade and career education, may be provided in the research paper. This will further show that the high school education in Cuba served them equivalently or better than those who possessed high school diploma from the United States.
Comparisons of the the two countries' high school education system may be provided in the research paper.
The different kinds of high school diploma names should be addressed in the research paper. For example, Bachillerato is a high school diploma. However, students may also receive a high school diploma with another name or classification or title on the diploma, if any.
The political climate in Cuba and how it has prevented Cuban immigrants to take their educational credentials, including their high school diplomas and trascripts, out of the country should be provided in the research paper.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: the class name is politics of latin america this is not a history parer. the prof. is looking for an interesting aspect of politics to explain. how is it that Cuba turned or is turning to the left.
for the thesis statement he expects to identify an anlytical concept that causes/explains a key aspect of current national politics.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Please make sure citation and quotes come with exact source and page!!! (MLA style) otherwise this paper is useless.
-please provide the author's name (or the title of the work) and the page (or paragraph) number of the work in a parenthetical citation
-please provide full citation information for the work in your Works Cited list
- including brief historic part with relevance to overall topic (the future of Cuba)
- and description of the current situation (politcs, economy, society)
1. Future under Castro
-current plans of Cuban government for the future (politics,economy(military?s role,society)
- opinion of dissidents in Cuba and of Cuban-Americans and public opinion in Cuba, as well as international partners, friends, institutions and enemies concerning the current government?s plans .(approx.10 pages)
2. Cuba?s foreign affairs/ relations in the near future under Castro- ( USA/ EU particularly Spain, Latin America-particularly Venezuela, Brazil and of course China)
- opinion of dissidents in Cuba and of Cuban-Americans and public opinion in Cuba, as well as international partners, friends, institutions and enemies. concerning foreign relations (approx. 10 pages)
3. Cuba after Castro
- Castro-resignation, death, counterrevolution?
- Plans of Cuban Government for the time after Castro, possible succesors and their likely policies
- Role of Military after Castro particularly concerning stability, security and military?s role in the economy
- Existing plans for the time after Casto ( dissidents in Cuba, Cuban-Americans, US government, foreign companies particularly US and Spanish companies, which steps have already been taken to have a good position in case things change? also include Cuban population and the whole issue of nationolization of properties, real estate and companies during the revolution and the possible diffuculties concerning compensation. Maybe comparison to Eastern Europe/ Russia (approx.25 pages)
4. Reforms vs. Transition after Castro
- Possibilities for reforming the current system with a succesor of Castro ( example: China and others)
- Possibilities for a peaceful transition to democracy and market economy with an all new government and system
(example: Eastern Europe, Russia and others)
(approx. 20 pages)
conclusion ( approx. 5 pages)
works cited list
Please make sure citation and quotes come with exact source and page!!! (MLA style) otherwise this paper is useless..
- please provide the author's name (or the title of the work) and the page (or paragraph) number of the work in a parenthetical citation
- please provide full citation information for the work in your Works Cited list
I know that this goes without saying, but since this paper requires a lot of predictions and because it is not easy to remain neutral when it comes to writing about Cuba , I?d like to stress the importance of an unbiased approach.
Works Cited page
parenthetical citations on all/ almost all pages and quotations when appropriate
and please give status updates
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Research paper on Santeria in Cuba. Where and when it began and came from; who practices it and how it is practiced, Past and present; Rituals etc...
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..