Total Pages: 5 Words: 1639 Bibliography: 4 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: This a continuation of the first report which I will attach.
1.Using identified industrial trends and capability gaps in the first report as the reference points, discuss any relevant activities of the firm in the following areas: corporate level strategy, international strategy, strategic alliance and cooperative strategy. Your discussion is expected to illustrate how these recent activities will help to deliver new values to customers, neutralize competitive advantages from rivals, and overcome the capability gap, and sustain/renew the firms? competitive advantages in the market place.
2. If the recent activities showed signs of inappropriate/insufficient strategic endeavour or core rigidity, using your research evidences to discuss the problems that may reduce/destroy the firm?s competitive advantages.
3.Based on the above, identify one key area for strategic change. Your discussion will demonstrate that this is the area the firm must act to improve or it will result into competitive disadvantage.
4. Suggest an implementation plan for the strategic change, including required organizational structure, leadership support, and a brief implementation procedure.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Would you be able to reply to the attach class discussion?
1. Describe the process that an organization follows when using a deliberate strategy. How does this process differ when an organization implements an emergent strategy?
The process that an organization follows when using a deliberate strategy is to choose and implements a plan with specific goals. Senior Managers are given distinct responsibilities. Any company can implement this plan by assigning most senior managers with two specific responsibilities, one short term and one long term.
While this strategy shows some specificity, an emergent strategy is one where a pattern of action develops over time in the organization in the absence of mission and goals or despite mission and goals.
2. Which strategy should a firm develop first - its business level or its corporate level strategy? Describe the relationship between a firm's business and corporate strategies.
It depends on the type of business, if it is a large organization which compete in a variety of industries and market or an organization that deals with one particular industry or market.
Corporate-level strategy is suited for an organization operating simultaneously across several industries and markets. Although the large organizations are engaged in several businesses, industries and markets, a business- level strategy is developed and needed for each industry and market; this is the relationship that exists between the business and the corporate strategies.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Use APA formatting.
No Abstracts needed.
Must provide 2 references minimum for each section (1-8) for a total of 16 references.
All references must be credible sources.
5 of 16 references must be cited from textbooks.
Total 4750 words minimum (not including references)
This is a capstone paper in business and management that includes the gradual development of a comprehensive and integrative business plan.
This paper should demonstrate critical thinking, effective communication, leadership, and global awareness in the area of Management, marketing, accounting, finance, economics, global perspectives, law, and political issues.
1. Overview for the Capstone Project The Capstone Project will consist of the creation of a market entry or a market expansion plan. A new software company XYZ (specializing in Operation Systems) will be the business for this capstone paper.
Create an Overview draft (500 words maximum)
• Briefly describe the context of an imaginary software business ( Specializing in - Operation System like Microsoft, Linux, Mac OS).
• Articulate the vision, mission, and strategy of the organization (or business unit or division).
• Describe the sources of competitive advantage
• Describe the nature of the business opportunity
2. Environment Analysis and Industry Analysis for the Capstone Project . Based on the organization selected, write the Environmental Analysis and Industry Analysis sections of the Capstone Project
Environmental Analysis and Industry Analysis
Using the Segments of the General Environment write the environmental analysis of your Capstone Project (500 word maximum.)
• Incorporate the Five Forces of Competition to help write the Industry analysis of your Capstone Project.
• Use the CAGE model (if you are entering global or international markets) applicable) to help you write the industry analysis of your Capstone Project.
• What do you see as being the trends, outlook or forecast for the type of organization that you are writing about in your Capstone Project?
3. Based on the organization, write a Marketing Plan.
Marketing Plan for the Capstone Project
Based on the organization selected, write a (750 to 1000 words) Marketing Plan.
• What is the size of the potential target market?
• Describe the 4Ps of marketing in the organization (product/positioning, pricing, promotion, and placement)?
4. Organizational Plan for the Capstone Project Review the "Capstone Project" document. Based on the organization selected for this module, you will write an Organizational Plan.
Based on the organization selected, for this module write a Organizational Plan (750 word maximum) that addresses the following:
• Describe who will comprise the management team and what talents or skills each of the team members will bring to the organization. Include a simple organizational chart.
• Outline a McKinsey 7-S Assessment/Model as it applies to your business.
• Describe the Business level strategy and how it fits with the corporate level strategy.
5. Operational Plan for the Capstone Project Review the "Capstone Project" document. Based on the organization selected, write an Operational Plan (500 words maximum).
Based on the organization write a (500 word maximum) Operational Plan that addresses the following (guidelines):
• What is the supply chain for your prospective organization? Where does your organization bring value in this supply chain?
• Who are your main partners and suppliers? What are their locations? What is your contingency plan?
• How will you optimize operational effectiveness in your organization? How will you ensure your firm is lean?
• Consider your operational plan from a value chain perspective and identify and discuss the primary and support activities.
6. Project Review the "Capstone Project" document. Based on the organization selected, write a Financial Plan (500 words maximum plus spreadsheet(s) that addresses the following guidelines:
• Create a Pro Forma income statement for your organization if applicable.
• What will be your financial break-even point?
• Calculate the COGS for your organization.
• How will you use financial information to help you craft your business strategy?
• What key financial ratio will you be using to measure the performance
• of your organization to determine success?
• Use Microsoft Excel for all computations where applicable. Ensure
• that the Excel file includes the associated cell computations in order
• to receive full credit. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines. An abstract is not required.
7. Critical Risks Assessment and Milestones Schedule for the Capstone Project Review the "Capstone Project" document. Based on the organization you have
selected, this week you will write a Critical Risk Assessment and Milestones Schedule (500 words maximum plus a spreadsheet).
8. Strategic Leadership and Entrepreneurship for the Capstone Project
Based on the organization you have selected, write a (500 word maximum) Strategic Leadership and Entrepreneurship section that addresses the following topics:
• What is your sphere of influence in your organization? Based on this, what impact can you have on the implementation of your business plan?
• What is your own bias?
• What hurdles do you anticipate?
• What leadership style(s) will you have to demonstrate? Where do you fall short?
• What are your strengths and weaknesses as it relates to your business?
• How can you impact and influence others and your future organization to deliver the results you expect?
Final Revised Capstone Business Plan Project Revise the Overview written into an executive summary of business plan. Include a few sentences to describe each section of the business plan so the reader can understand what will follow in the detailed sections of the plan. Integrate the plan’s components developed in each module into a finalized strategic business plan.
9. Executive Summary
Revise the Overview of the initial Executive Summary of business plan.
a) Include a few sentences to describe each section of the Business Plan so the reader can understand what will follow in the detailed sections of the plan.
10. Finalize the Strategic Business Plan
Ensure Integrate plan components are developed in each section and present in a finalized Strategic Business plan.
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 7 Words: 1923 Works Cited: 6 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: Perform an Internal Strategic Evaluation on Sturm Ruger and Company
Insure the following steps are adequately covered and explained.
A. Strategic condition/performance of the firm (+ Building Blocks/Value Chain/Strategy)
B. Mission statement (MVVG)
C. Current functional level strategy
D. Current business level strategy
E. Current corporate level strategy (if applicable)
F. Current global level strategy/concerns (if applicable)
G. Resources and capabilities (tangible and intangible)
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..