select a Journal from the following topics. 3 page typed critical analysis of each article. Please provide a copy of each article with your synthesis/analysis.
The article should be related to the following topics:
, Internet, Web, and E-mail Basics
Article Synthesis/Analysis: select articles on linked to specific topics above. All articles should be drawn from professional/academic periodicals such as journals, specialized magazines or from other reliable (academic) internet sources. Each article synthesis/analysis of 3 pages should address the following:
1. Synthesis of the article: how it relates to course, principal theses and central arguments (highlights).
2. Significance of the Article
3. Ways in which the article has enhanced your knowledge, clarified matters, or enlightened you (new perspectives, innovative observations, etc.).
4. Important questions raised by the author. Resolved or open-ended?
5. All bibliographical details: URL or other source of article, including date, author, name of publisher (or journal).
Any of the following Journals can be use
and Artificial Intelligence
in Human Services
Education and Information Technologies
in Entertainment (CIE)
Journal on Emerging Technologies in Computing Systems (JETC)
[ Order Custom Essay ]
[ View Full Essay ]
TV Raman. (2009).Toward Web 2(w), Beyond Web 2.0. Association for Computing Machinery. Communications of the ACM, 52(2), 52.
Blog entry: http://xml-applications.blogspot.com/2009/01/toward-2w-beyond-web-20-rest-of-story_7874.html