1. Ahluwalia, D. Pal S., Ahluwalia, Pal. "Politics and post-colonial theory: African inflections." Routledge, 2001.
2. Leonard, Thomas M. "Encyclopedia of the developing world." Taylor & Francis, 2006.
Leonard, Thomas M. "Encyclopedia of the developing world." Taylor & Francis, 2006.
Ahluwalia, D. Pal S., Ahluwalia, Pal. "Politics and post-colonial theory: African inflections." Routledge, 2001.
Howe, LeAnne. (2007) Miko Kings: An Indian Baseball Story. Aunt Lute Books.
Carter Meland. (2007, Winter). "Baseball is Past Time: A Review of Miko Kings: An Indian Baseball Story." Yellow Medicine Review: A Journal of Indigenous Literature, Art and Thoughts. Marshall, MN: Southwest Minnesota State University.
Jane Goodall, The Harry Walker Agency. Retrieved ttp://www.harrywalker.com/speaker/Jane-Goodall.cfm?Spea_ID=297
3. Discuss Why it is important to recognize resistance and decolonization in these works. What do they help you see and think about as you look at the world around us?
6. Use MLA in text citation style and fully cited.
7. 8. Title your paper before turning it in! Give it a good title too, something that suggests the idea or theme you're exploring in the paper.
. Thesis: Have a thesis that articulates an insight about the readings, rather than a description of the readings.
Johnson, Paul. "Under Foreign Flags: The glories and agonies of colonialism."
National Review. 2002 February 11. Retrieved July 21, 2005 from HighBeam Research Library Web site.
Angolan Civil War. (2003). On War. Retrieved from: http://www.onwar.com/aced/nation/all/angola/fangola1975.htm
Cultural Geography. (2010). Reference.com. Retrieved from: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cultural+geography
Report Shows Continuing Angola Corruption. (2010). UPI. Retrieved from: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/U.S./2010/04/13/Report-shows-continuing-Angola-corruption/UPI-44621271175162/
Ohlson, T. (1994). Past Conflict. The New is not Yet Born. (pp. 20 -- 34). Washington, D.C.: the Brookings Institute.