The case is made up of 7 pages of text with an additional 11 pages of appendices and exhibits. You are responsible for all of this information. The best approach is to read the case through one time, reading for basic understanding. Then re-read the case, appendices and exhibits along with the specific questions you must answer. Finally using your strongest analytic skills begin answering the questions.
Answer the Questions
Each question should be answered in paragraph format.
Please use standard 1-inch margins with 11pt font, Failure to follow these format specifications will result in a penalty to your grade. Use each question as a heading to separate your answers. Use subheadings liberally if needed.
1. Analyze and discuss Citic Pacific
’s internal corporate governance mechanisms. How are they used to control management decisions?
2. Analyze and discuss any external corporate governance mechanisms from the case. How are they used to control management decisions? Explain
3. Were the corporate governance standards at Citic Pacific
4. Have the board and the independent directors on its audit committee carried out their responsibilities suitably? Explain.
5. Address the issue of executive compensation as it relates to Citic Pacific
Answers should be well developed and critical. Higher grades will be given to those answers that go beyond simply pointing out what is in the case, but add value through strong analysis and support.
There are faxes for this order.
[ Order Custom Essay ]
Ko, S., Corporate governance at Citic Pacific, the Asia Research Center, 2009
Performance pay for professionals, the Association of Professional Engineers, Scientists and Managers, Australia, 2010, http://www.apesma.asn.au/adviceonline/remuneration/performance_pay.asp last accessed on November 19, 2010