Essay Instructions: Please try to use the following readings as references:
P. and N. Sheets (1997). Central bank independence, inflation and growth in transition economies, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking. 29, 381-399.
Klomp, J. and J. de Haan 2010. Central bank independence and inflation revisited. Public Choice 144: 445â€"457
Maliszewski, W.S. (2000). Central bank independence in transition economies, Economics of Transition 8: 749-789
Tridimas, G. 2011 (forthcoming) "A comparison of Central Bank and Judicial Independence" in A. Marciano (Editor) "Constitutional mythologies:Â New perspectives on controlling the state" Springer
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Dissertation two page proposal (500-600 words)
I have to submit a 500-600 words dissertation proposal in the next week. Then I have to prepare a 5000 words proposal (the initial proposal in more detail) for May followed by a 15000-20000 words final dissertation commencing on June until December. I would like my dissertation to be on the Economics area.
I will appreciate if you can propose me a specific academic topic of your own interest and make me this initial proposal. If for any reason this is impossible for you, please prepare me 500-600 words initial proposal for one of the following topics.
1. "The financial picture of two British quoted companies with the same type of activities: The Impact of Mergers and Acquisitions in the Furtherance of Strategic Objectives" (It is up to you to chose the two companies)
2. “The role of Central bank: a regulatory and monitoring body for the financial and economic development of a country.”
It will be advisable that data will be collected from secondary sources of information and precisely from books and a range of other publications (such as academic articles, magazine and newspaper articles from reliable sources, diverse media publications …etc).
This dissertation initial proposal must show:
• The topic/title of my dissertation
• What is my interest or concern? & why?
• Which aspect of management do I want to investigate in more depth? (scope of the study)
• What are my key research questions?
• Why is of interest to me & what do I want to get out of this research?
• Why will this be of interest to others? What practical outcomes might there be?
• What academic literature can I draw on? How can these be brought together in a conceptual framework to guide my investigation? (Key words , concepts & models)
• What other methods could I use? What problems do I foresee that could lead to my results being unreliable in some way? Are there any ethical considerations in what I propose to do? (Type of study- exploratory, descriptive and or casual? Data Collection methods- The sampling design- Data analysis and presentation)
• Expected/ anticipated conclusions
Customer is requesting that (jpz777) completes this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: What Role Should the European Central Bank Play in the Current European Financial or Public Debt Crisis
With regard to relevant reading, it is part of this research exercise that students conduct independent searches
for high quality literature pertinent to the topic. Both essay topics concern issues of major public interest and
controversy in recent times ??" in the context of the complex question of how governments properly and
adequately should have responded, and should continue to respond, to the Great Financial Crisis of 2007
forward and its consequences. Beginning points for reading are:
1. The website http://yanisvaroufakis.eu provides extensive commentary on the euro zone crisis and the
role of the ECB; but note that Professor Varoufakis’s position is at odds with the ECB’s own view of its
2. B. Bernanke (2011) ‘The Effects of the Great Recession on Central Bank Doctrine and Practice’, at
http://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/speech/bernanke20111018a.htm . For a more critical view
of the issue, see the symposium on ‘The Future of the Fed’ at http://www.rooseveltinstitute.org/futurefederal-reserve .
For further and independent views, examine commentary in quality news media outlets, like the Financial
Times and the New York Times. The online journal, The Economists’ Voice also has useful contributions,
particularly with regard to the US. Finally, reading deeply, rather than widely, is to be preferred.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Write a 4-5 page paper, double-spaced, Arial 12pt font, 1 inch margins all around (top, bottom, left, and right) that addresses the following news event summarized below
In a totally unexpected move, China’s central bank announced that commercial banks must give them an additional 0.5% of deposits. But it was also done to help combat, meaning counteract the easing of monetary policy here in the US. And to help keep the Chinese currency from appreciating (rising) too much that it will slow down China’s economic growth.
FYI, the US and other world economies have been pushing China to let their currency rise. The fear by those economies and the US is that a continuing low-valued Chinese currency will make economic recovery tougher. So they’d like China to allow their currency to rise, slowing their economy down so the rest of the world can recover faster. However, China’s reluctance to let their currency rise is something that’s frustrated other world economies.
China has said the Fed’s recent easing monetary policy is pretty much a “de facto devaluation of the dollar.” In other words, without officially devaluing the dollar, the Fed has taken action that basically does just that. So in response, China has taken steps to tighten their monetary policy.
In your papers, please address the following questions. And remember, your grade will be based upon the depth of your analysis!
? Exactly how will China’s announcement saying banks need to hold more deposits with the central bank effect the balance sheets of both the banks and the Chinese Central Bank. This includes explaining the kind of reserves banks hold. And how this news impacts each of those reserves.
? Explain the economic impact by the People’s Central Bank on China’s economy. How do you think it’ll impact GDP and specifically why? Make sure you discuss the various components of GDP. And which one(s) you think will be effected and how. Also discuss the effect on equilbrium and aggregate expenses. Make sure you explain your reason(s) why.
? What impact will the Chinese Central Bank’s decision have on the money multiplier? How will the spending and investment multipliers be effected? And what impact, if any, would you expect on MPS, MPC, APC, and APS? FYI, don’t forget to explain what each of these is.
? How will China’s announcement effect interest rates in China? And what impact will it have on aggregate demand and supply? Make sure you clearly explain how demand and/or supply will be effected. This way I can tell if you feel one or both are effected, and exactly how so.
1. Make sure you limit your paper’s focus to the quesitions being asked
2. No outside resources and/or researching may be used! You are not allowed to do things such as surf the net, use other books & resources, etc.
3. This is strictly individual work, not group! You are not permitted to work with anybody else on this. You need to do your own work or it’s considered cheating!
4. Bullets are not allowed! And graphs do not count towards the 4-5 pages!
5. No outside research! This means you must limit yourself to the news event here. So you cannot do more research into the event and/or China policy. You are limited to the info in the news event itself!
6. Do not include the questions in your paper! Your entire paper must be devoted entirely to answering the specific questions I’m asking.
7. Your entire paper must be written in paragraph form! So write it as if you were doing an English essay. And just 1 double-spaced line between paragraphs.
8. No quoting the book or any other class materials! Everything must be in your own words. And because you are not permitted to quote others or do outside research, you won’t need a page or section for citations. Your entire paper will be paragraphs answering my questions.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..