1. You may do the book report
on the “Property” by Valerie Martin.
The book report
must be at least four pages double spaced, and not greater that 5 pages. Remember your 1-inch margins. You are to use a Times Roman 12 point font. Like most written papers, you need an Introduction, body and conclusion. Do not forget to put your name, date, class, and cite the book
. All cites must be done in MLA format. Make sure you also site in the proper manner in the paper.
The introduction paragraph introduces the book
and it must include the following:
1. You Name, Date
2. The title of the book
3. The author’s name
5. Describe the setting of the book
6. Identify the main theme of the book
, or books
The next part of the paper will be the body. This must include all of the following:
1. Use your own words and talk about the story.
2. Describe the characters
3. Does the author use metaphor? If author does use metaphor, explain where and how.
4. What images does the author paint for the reader?
5. Does the author use Narrative? If the author does, what kind of narrative is it and how is it employed.
6. How does the author use lyric and symbolism?
7. How does the author use diction? How is the diction portrayed?
8. Did the text used capture your attention? Why?
9. Would you identify the author as passive or active?
The final part of the paper is the conclusion.
This is where you give your critic of the book
1. Would you recommend this novel
? Why or Why not?
2. Would you consider this book
[ Order Custom Essay ]
[ View Full Essay ]