Total Pages: 5 Words: 2099 Bibliography: 3 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: This is my Research Papaer Outline for my Research Paper
The reputation of the Black Panther Party (BPP) and an explanation of the real history behind the BPP.
The Black Panther Party was started in 1966 out of Oakland California by Huey P. Newton and Robert George Seale for Self Defense. The Black Panthers were trying to end the police brutality against the African American people they wanted to begin social programs for the black community in the ghetto areas and they fought for the freedom of all African Americans around the world. The Black Panther Party had many challenges throughout the many years and instead of being represented as lower class criminals, the Black Panthers should be remembered for what they stood for ?power to the people or die for the people?. The Black Panther Party?s legacy has been misunderstood because of lack of information about the organization. This research paper will explain the contributions of the Black Panther Party and the reason why they were misunderstood throughout history.
Instructions from the teacher:
Remember that: the more specific your topic, the better the paper. In other words, a paper focused on World War II in general will be a less scholarly paper than a paper focused on Army battles in Europe in WWII, for example. My topics below are a little vague on purpose, you will need to refine them. You will need at least 3 sources, one of which must be a primary source. The primary source could be the first-hand account of an eyewitness to an event, a biography written by a historical figure, or a novel that is considered essential to understanding an event, for example. Secondary sources are textbooks and books or articles written by scholars studying an event.
If you don?t know what to write on, start out by reading your textbook to get a basic understanding of the different paper topics. The aim of the paper is NOT to repeat the basic elements of the topic that you find in textbooks. The aim is to read about your subject and become somewhat of an expert on it (hence the need to narrow it down) and both lay out the basic ideas and elements of it AND analyze it.
So, for example: if you wrote a paper on the Iraq War, (which obviously would not really apply to this class), you would start by laying out some of the most pertinent elements of the facts of the war. But, the ?meat? of the paper would be your analysis. What thinkers or politicians believe that we should stay in the war, what thinkers or politicians want to withdraw our troops? What is the background for these beliefs? You would state your case (backed up by the entire paper?s facts and analysis) ? or your argument. This is a much different paper than simply stating statistics and a list of ?who?s who?. Finally, once you decide on a topic listed here, but don?t know what some of the deeper questions regarding it are, just ask me.
? Students need to cite at least once every paragraph, to acknowledge an author?s ideas. This is done even if there are no quotes, see Chicago guides for more information. If more than one author?s ideas are used in a paragraph, then more than one citation needs to be used.
? Any quote needs a citation at the end of it.
? Use both footnotes or endnotes and a bibliography.
? Papers need an intro (with a thesis statement) and a conclusion.
? Papers need a title page.
? Papers should be free of writing errors, there is help available at APUS for writing if you need it. Watch for grammar, typos, etc.
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 8 Words: 2499 Sources: 11 Citation Style: MLA Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: International Management
In this paper, provide a descriptive title or heading for your paper by focusing on topics or countries that interest you (such as ?Trade Patterns and Developments in Country X and Country Y?), and then discuss the following concepts:
1. Using two different countries, explain why nations trade with each other. Provide specific examples.
2. Examine at least two different theories explaining trade flows between the selected nations.
3. Discuss the concept and impact of unrestricted free trade between the selected nations.
4. Should each selected country?s government play a proactive role in promoting national competitive advantage in certain industries? Why or why not?
5. Provide suggestions, recommendations, and implications for managers regarding new developments in the world trading system.
Write your paper in 4?5 double-spaced pages in APA style. For this assignment, thoroughly discuss the topics mentioned and, when possible, provide specific examples or recommendations, and cite all of your sources
American Civil Movement
Part A. Essay Questions
Answer all essay questions. Each essay should be approximately one double-spaced, typed page.
1. Why did FBI director J. Edgar Hoover view the Black Panther Party as a threat to the internal security of the United States? What was the reaction in the community to the deaths of Fred Hampton and Mark Clark?
2. Identify the plaintiff, and summarize the arguments presented to the United States Supreme Court in Regents of the University of California v. Allan Bakke. What was the Court's ruling?
3. The student movement of the 1960s demanded the development of black educational institutions. Discuss Gerald McWorter's blueprint for the development of a "Black University."
Reference to each page
1 page each for a total of 3. Write the question to identify which one you is doing.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: write a book reveiw on one of the following
1. cathy j. cohen. the boundaries of blackness: aids and the breakdown of black politics, chicago: the university of chicago press. 1997
2. will coleman, tribal talk, black theology, hermeneutics and african american ways of telling the story, university park, pe: pensylvania state university press, 2000
3. bettye cllier thomas and v.p. franklin, sisters in the struggle: african american american women in the civil rights: black power movement, ny and london ny state university press 2001
4. patricia hill collins, black feminist thought: knowledge, consciousness and the politics of enpowerment(second edition) ny and london: routledge, 2000
5. kathlen cleaver and george katsiaficas, (eds) liberation, imagination and the black panther party: a new look at the panthers and their legacy, ny and london: routledge, 2000
6. barry chevannes, rastafari: roots of ideology, syracuse, by: syracuse university press, 1998.
7. gazel v. carby. cultures in babylon: black britain and african america, london and ny: verso, 1999.
8. edward e. curtis iv, islam in black america: identity, liberation and differences in african american islamic thought, albaany, ny: state university of niw york press, 2002.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..