Essay Instructions: Paper - Authentic Self
Instructions Assignment #3 ??" Write your Authentic Self and your Authentic Leader
Write a self-reflection paper (approximately 5-pages) based on your experiences and the content reviewed in this course. Minimally, write about the following:
Discuss specifically your strengths as well as your weaknesses.
Identify your strengths and the ways in which you have developed or expanded them.
What are your weaknesses and what have you done to overcome these challenges?
Discuss values: what matters to you most and why?
How do your values impact your behavior?
Have you sought feedback on your behaviors? From whom? If not, why not? If so, what were the results?
Any potential or perceived conflicts/inconsistencies between what you say and what you do?
Do you have someone to model yourself after? Why or why not?
I am not requiring an abstract for this paper but I do expect an introduction, summarizing what the reader can expect if they should decide to continue.
Use APA format, including Title page, page numbers, etc. 1st person is allowable.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Please answer each question one by one. i wil send the video link and site link, you look all of these and answer all questions
1. Create a hybrid theory/philosophy which combines the common elements found in the thinking of Case, Kouzes, and Drucker. In your philosophy, be sure to include the new definition of entrepreneurial leadership presented in Understanding Entrepreneurial Leadership in today’s Dynamic Markets.
2 Describe what type of organization a transactional, transformational, and authentic leader would thrive in the most, as well as which type of leader would thrive the least. Explain your response using at least one (1) additional source.
3. Evaluate the resources and tools available through the Small Business Administration and SCORE, and determine which single resource or tool is most useful to the greatest number of businesses. Explain your rationale.
4. Create a list of leadership best practices that would apply to the greatest number of businesses (both small and large). Be sure to explain your reasoning.
REQUIRE : watch and read to answer 4 questions above
1) Download and or listen to the following Podcast/Video of former AOL CEO and Chairman Steve Case: Title: People, Passion, Perseverance: You’ve Got Entrepreneurship Podcast: http://www.entrepreneurship.org/Video/PodcastDetails.aspx?ID=21660
2.Listen to the James Kouzes podcast: Rising to the Leadership Challenge
3. Read Entrepreneurial Strategies, Drucker, Peter F., California Management Review, Winter 85, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p 9-25, (AN 4761590).
4) Read: Understanding Entrepreneurial Leadership in today’s Dynamic Markets
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Hi Writer,
Here are the instructions. Please make sure to read every line carefully so that nothing is missed. Also, attach reference page! i have attached the reading materials in the reference drop box. The books used are Leadership in Organizations by Gary Yulk. and Lincoln on Leadership. Here are the proper names and dates below for citing.
Phillips, D.T. (1996). Lincoln on Leadership; Executive Strategies for Tough Times. New York: Warner Books, Inc. ISBN-10: 0446394599. ISBN-13: 978-0446394598.
Yukl, G. (2009). Leadership in organizations 7th ed. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice-Hall, Inc. ISBN-10: 0132424312, ISBN-13: 978-0132424318.
* I really like the Authentic leader approach so we should incorporate it for the paper. This must be written as if it is in first person so using "I" and "my".
Write an approximately 6 page paper on your Personal Leadership Platform
2. Your final paper will be evaluated based on the depth of analysis, critical thought, and application of leadership principles from the course.
3. The purpose of this assignment is to apply the concepts and theories from the course to your own personal leadership platform.
4. ***** As you read each chapter in Leadership in Organizations and Lincoln on Leadership, take notes that summarize the ideas that form the basis for what you believe about effective leadership and the type of leader you aspire to be.
5. Develop a paper that describes your personal leadership platform (PLP) and documents the sources that support this platform. This paper should describe what you believe about leadership, why these things are important to leadership, and the specific things a leader must do that are consistent with your beliefs about leadership.
6. Your PLP will be the result of readings, discussion, debate, and reflection on your personal commitment to leadership principles related to your leadership style, definition of leadership, moral and ethical perspective on leadership, individual values related to leadership, thoughts on followership, values related to leading a team, and any other relevant leadership issues.
7. While some of your thinking on leadership will come from personal experience, the ideas you present in this paper must be substantiated with references from the assigned texts as well as at least five other scholarly/literary materials. The paper must reflect your personal thoughts and values.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..