Total Pages: 2 Words: 691 References: 1 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: att: To Writer?s Username: rbwpenn
Task Name: Phase 6 Individual Project
Deliverable Length: See assignment details
Details: Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Develop a dissertation prospectus that will outline the key elements of your desired doctoral research.
Be sure to include the following:
?Problem statement (2?3 paragraphs)
?Significance (2?3 paragraphs)
?Brief description of underlying conceptual or theoretical framework (2?3 paragraphs)
?Statement of research purpose (1 paragraph)
?Proposed general approach to the research (quantitative, qualitative, or mixed methods) (1 paragraph)
?Summary of proposed methods: Possible sources of data and proposed data collection strategies (2?3 paragraphs)
Please submit your assignment.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: ATT: GAIL PERRY
Your work place is in a school helping another Teacher fulltime.
Answer the following questions briefly.
1. Identify and list 3 considerations you will need to make when working within a group or team
2. Identify and list 3 of the work requirement to fulfil your role as a teachers aide in the workplace.
3. Give 2 examples of oranisation policies and procedures relative to your workplace.
Organisational Policies Procedures
4. List 4 examples of acceptable workplace conduct (standards).
5. Write down what you would need to consider in managing your own workload (e.g meeting deadlines, time constraints etc)
6. Explain in your own words what being aware and sensitive to diversity means in your workplace.
(Element 1 Participate in the work/group process.
Performance Criteria 1-7)
7. Attach an example (templete) of one of the procedures you listed in question 3.
8. Sharing ideas and information with the others requires consultation and collaboration from all team members. Provide one example of how you can effectively communicate your ideas and information with others.
9. Information needs to be recorded in required detail and in a specified format. Briefly explain why this is so inportant in your workplace.
(Element 2 Performance criteria 1-5)
10. Effective communication relies on a variety of techniques. list 4 techniques that would demonstrate "respecting others views and opinions".
11. It is important to identify potential problems and issues as soon as possible to avoid conflict. However, if conflict does arise you will need to draw on effective techniques. List 4 conflict resolution techniques to assist you in generating solutions in your group workplace.
12. Appropriate action can be taken when potential problems/ issues in the workplace can be identified early. How can understanding diversity and identifying any issues associated with diversity assist in avoiding conflict? Briefly explain your understanding.
(Element 3 Performance criteria 1-5)
13.Identify a process within the classroom that involves gathering and distributing information. For example: hearing individual students reading and changing of reading books or individual reading recovery sessions. Observe how the information is gathered and made available to relevant stakeholders such as Teachers, other teacher aides or parents. For example: Are there checklists for tracking progress, individual students folders, or a central folder? Write down your observations so that the reader can fully understand the process. Are there any suggestions that you could make to increase the effectiveness of the process?
(Element 2. Contribute to the flow of information and ideas. Performance Criteria 1-5).
14. You have to Identify a conflicting issiue in the workplace, then write down:
. Appropriate action needed
. The steps you would take to assist in planning to take action
.To whom you would refer the issue if necessary
. How to reach a mutual agreement
. How to recognise a potential conflict
( Element 3. Deal effectively with issues, problems and conflict. Performance Criteria 1-5)
15.You are to keep an ongoing journal for 1 week on what you identify as your role in the work place. Set out your journal in the same formate as you did last time but with 4 colums and include comments on your duties and consulation and collaboration necessary with others for you to effectively fulfil your role. Ensure each of the 7 performance ciriteria are answered at least once within your journal entries.
Identified work My Role Procedure Reflection
-------------- ------- ---------- ------------
ex:1 ex:1 ex:1 ex:1
To manage Ss Supervised Through It was
while T attended Ss lining previous important
to parent query up quieyly T observation that I
after lunch I learnt maintained
settled them and consistency
back into implemented with previou
class ready a classroom classroom
for T to management management
recommence skill: 3 rep and T/S's
learning claps to gain routine.
Ss attention I was able
to do this
ex:2 ex 2 ex 2 ex 2
To ensure TAs had a We discussed If we hadnt
that the meeting the work taken the
task at to discuss that had to initiative
hand was the dead- be done, to get to-
completed line for agree to gether, we
on time assisting allocate jobs would have
and in the Ts in supporting doubled up
correct organising our individual on work and
format. "under eights skills and wasted time
day". considered We also
the school wouldn't
policy in have been
our planning consistent
1. Participate in the work/group process
1. Work requirements relevant to the group/process are identitied,
2. Own role and roles of others in meeting work requirements are identified and own role is carried out.
3. Assistance to others involved in the work group/process, if required, and other constructive contribution to meeting work requirements and demonstrated.
4. Time and resource constraints are taken into account in fulfilling work requirements.
5. Work with others takes place within organisation's policies acceptable workplace conduct.
6.Individual difference, including cultural and linguistic, are taken into account in achieving work requirements.
7. Strengths of individuals are used to develop others in the group, sharing learning as part of the group process.
2. Contribute to the flow of information and ideas.
1. Information and ideas relevant to the work are shared with others involved.
2. Information provided to others is accurate, relevant and timely
3. Information and ideas are sought from others as required, to assist the achievements of work requirements.
4. Work detail is recorded in the required detail and time frame and in the specified format.
5. Work information is systematically and accurately compilied and maintained, and filed for ease of retrieval as required.
3. Deal effectively with issues, problems and conflicts
1. Issues to be resolved are identified in the workplace and appropriate action taken.
2. Consultative and collaborative processes are used to generate solutions
3. Potential problems and conflicts are identified and appropriate action is taken promptly to deal with them
4. Problems and conflicts are recongnised and resolved and /or referred to approopriate personnel.
5. Mutually agreed outcomes are implemented.
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 4 Words: 1128 Bibliography: 4 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: Please use the below link for more information on AT&T as a contractor.
The paper is for the following class.....BUS315006VA016-1126-001 : Cost And Price Analysis
Pick one (1) of the top 100 federal contractors from the list available here.
Write a 5-6 page paper in which you:
1.Give a brief overview of the history and background of the company. No more than one (1) page.
2.Give an account of at least one (1) of the recent major contracts that was awarded to the company.
3.Describe the type of contract that they were awarded (fixed-price, cost reimbursement, etc.) and explain why that particular type of contract was chosen over others.
4.List and discuss at least three (3) direct costs and three (3) indirect costs that the contractor incurred.
5.You must provide at least three (3) qualified outside sources (for example, peer-reviewed journals, government or professional organization Websites) all cited in the proper APA style on a separate reference page.
Your assignment must:
?Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
?Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student?s name, the professor?s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
?Outline the process to forecast the likely price of an acquisition, calculate semi-variable costs, and allocate direct and indirect costs.
?Describe the various cost classifications, the different allocation bases, and the application of cost-accounting standards.
?Use technology and information resources to research issues in cost and price analysis.
?Write clearly and concisely about cost and price analysis using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to access the rubric for this assignment.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Assignment 2: Challenges in the Global Business Environment
According to the textbook, ongoing challenges in the global business environment are mostly attributed to unethical business practices, failure to embrace technology advancements, and stiff competition among businesses. Use the Internet to research the code of ethical conduct of one (1) of the following organizations:
? Hershey Company
Next, use the Internet to research the code of ethical conduct of two (2) similar companies in the same industry as the company you have chosen.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Specify, in brief, the nature, structure, types of products or service of the business you selected. Examine the information within the company?s code of ethical conduct, and choose three (3) key issues from within the document that you believe are critical for success. Provide a rationale for the response.
2. Using the three (3) key issues you selected as a benchmark, compare and contrast the codes of conduct of two (2) similar companies within the same industry as your chosen company.
3. Examine the extent to which the two (2) similar companies you researched have addressed the key issues you selected. Hypothesize two (2) potential positive outcomes for each company if each addresses the key issues in question and two (2) potential adverse effects if each company fails to address these issues.
4. Propose two (2) techniques that the original company you selected could use in order to ensure that its code of conduct will remain relevant through years of changing economic, political, social, cultural, and technological forces on business and society. Next, evaluate the effectiveness of two (2) methods that the company currently adopts in order to manage environment issues.
5. Examine two (2) approaches that the original company you selected has taken in order to embrace technological advancements for innovation and thus improve business offerings. Anticipate three (3) potential technological challenges the company could face, and recommend one (1) strategy that the company could use in order to eliminate or minimize each of these anticipated challenges.
6. Specify at least one (1) one lobbying strategy that the original company you selected has used in an effort to influence national or local government decisions in its favor. Summarize the issue in question, and ascertain whether or not the lobbying effort was appropriate. Justify the response.
7. Analyze two (2) global corporate citizenship efforts of the original company you selected, and assess the extent to which these efforts are effective in accomplishing the company?s goals. Examine the manner in which the two (2) global citizenship efforts could contribute significantly to the company?s sustainable development goals.
8. Use at least four (4) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
? Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
? Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student?s name, the professor?s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..