Perform as Wheeled Vehicle Ground Guide Day or Night (2010) Training Program for the High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle Headquarters, Department of the Army. Retrieved from: ARMYhttp://www.ltw.net/Hummer/213054.pdf
Recapitalization and Acquisition of Light Tactical Wheeled Vehicles (U) Inspector General United States Department of Defense. Report No. d-2010-038=9 Jan 29, 2010. http://www.dodig.mil/audit/reports/fy10/10-039%20Redacted.pdf
Soldier's Manual and Trainer's Guide 88M, Motor Transport Operator (2004) Skill Levels 1, 2, 3, and 4 OCTOBER 2004 STP 55-88M14-SM-TGHEADQUARTERS DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMYhttp://www.armywriter.com/STP55_88M14.pdf
Army.mil. (2012). Operational Unit Diagrams. Retrieved May 28, 2012 from http://www.army.mil/info/organization/unitsandcommands/oud/
Department of the Army. (1998). Total Army Performance Evaluation System. Retrieved May 28, 2012 from http://www.apd.army.mil/pdffiles/r690_400.pdf
e-Library. (2012). OCP. Retrieved May 28, 2012 from http://www.web-books.com/eLibrary/NC/B0/B58/051MB58.html
Powers, R. (2012). U.S.. Military. Retrieved May 28, 2012 from http://usmilitary.about.com
Military.com. (2012). Join Armed Forces Faqs. Retrieved May 28, 2012 from http://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/army-recruiting-faqs.html
1. Jones, J. (2010). Diversity Continues to Challenge the Military. Black Enterprise, 41(4), 56.
2. Kennedy, K. (2006). Diversity could make Army stronger, officers say. Army Times, 67(19), 16.
3. Pexton, P. (1996). The Army is held up as a model of diversity. Air Force Times, 56(52), 18.
4. Sion, L. (2008). Challenge and Change in the Military: Gender and Diversity Issues. Armed Forces & Society (0095327X), 34(2), 342-345.
5. U.S. Army Diversity Roadmap. Retrieved September 25, 2012 from http://www.armydiversity.army.mil/document/Diversity_Roadmap.pdf
6. Von Bergen, C.W., Soper, B., & Foster, T. (2002). Unintended Negative Effects of Diversity Management. Public Personnel Management, 31(2), 239.
"Customs, Courtesies, and Traditions" Global Security: Reliable Security Information . Web. 3 May 2011. Retrieved from http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/7-21-13/chap4.htm
Schading, Barbara. A Civilians Guide to the U.S. Military. Cincinnati, Ohio: Writer's Digest Books, 2007. Print.
"U.S. Army Customs and Courtesies" Army ROTC at Illinois State. Web 3 May 2011. Retrieved from http://rotc.illinoisstate.edu/