Essay Instructions: Alcohol Prohibition lead to crime? Did it accomplish what it was intended for. Discuss why it was instituted and show how it failed to accomplish what was intended. Discuss how Prohibition lead to organized crime. The paper must answer the specific question. I DO NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR FORMATS AND CITATION STYLE. HOW CAN I CHOOSE? I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE THIS IN WORD.
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 7 Words: 2443 Sources: 1 Citation Style: MLA Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: *****PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED FILE*****
Format: Please present the assignment as a literature review
• Body (containing a detailed analysis of the arguments and empirical findings within
the academic peer reviewed literature)
• Conclusions (summary of the rationale of whether the proposed policy would be
• A reference list must be provided and a penalty will be implemented (5%) for not
having a reference list.
o A minimum of 15 academic peer reviewed journal articles are to be
included in your literature review. Any fewer than 15 academic peer reviewed journal articles will result in a further 5% penalty being implemented2.
???? Web pages, newspaper articles and blogs do not count toward the minimum number of 15 academic peer reviewed journal articles.
Harvard referencing style must be used. In-text rules of referencing apply.
******Research areas you may wish to consider but are not limited to:******
• Academic peer review research articles that investigate-
o Location of alcohol consumption
o Taxation of alcohol and alcohol consumption
England is facing an issue with binge drinking and the consequences related to it. In an attempt to reduce the prevalence of binge drinking, the English Government proposed a minimum alcohol unit price policy (applicable to England and Wales). This policy would see alcohol sold in off licenses and supermarkets incur a minimum price implemented based on the number of units the alcohol vessel contains. The proposed minimum alcohol unit price policy would not be implemented in pubs, clubs or restaurants but only off licenses and supermarkets.
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 14 Words: 4494 References: 14 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: Reflect on who you have become as a counsellor (alcohol and other substances abuse) over the duration of your degree. Write an essay articulating your current professional worldview and principles of practice, and analysing your potential contribution to the field in which you intend to practice (alcohol and drugs abuse).
Clarify your personal values and potential contribution as a professional in your chosen field. Write how this will assist you to position yourself within your chosen field ( alcohol and other substances abuse) and to articulate the principles and social awareness that underpin your professional worldview. This assignment should contribute to your professional portfolio as a document that clearly articulates your values, principles and strengths as a practitioner.
Your reflective essay should include:
• a discussion of your current professional identity and worldview, including key learning over the duration of your degree studies. (What has influenced your current worldview ??" e.g. family, environment, study in the College, what subjects in particular have influenced your current thinking patterns and professional identity.)
You may want to discuss some of the key subjects that you have found to be most influential on your professional growth.
• a personal vision and mission statement for your future professional practice, including articulation of your professional values and principles (It may be helpful to have a look at some organizations mission statements to help you write your own that resonate with your professional values and principles - www.odysseyhouse.com.au/about_us/
• a discussion of the ethical framework within which you intend to practice.(I intend to work for organisations such as Odyssey House McGrath Foundation (www.odysseyhouse.com.au/about_us/ where I had my 6 months student placement)
Analysis of your professional strengths and how you can use these strengths to contribute to your field.
• An analysis of your professional limitations and the implications of these in going forward in your career ( This section should be written in light of the feedback from placement supervisor etc regarding your limitations and the strategies you have in place to address them).
• An analysis of the professional diversity within the field or industry in which you intend to work, including identification of potential clients and employers.( Who are you potential clients? What organizations offer the type of work you want to engage in?)
In terms of professional diversity, does counselling fit within the allied health field according to potential employers etc?
Please consider which professional association you will join (CAPAV, ACA etc) and refer to their ethical code of conduct and also take into consideration the potential organizations ethical guidelines that you may need to follow -http://www.theaca.net.au/
• Strategies for fulfilling your professional potential (e.g. further study)
if you do not have a PD plan, please outline the strategies you will consider or have in place to achieve your career goal(s). This could include volunteer work, short courses, further academic study etc.
1. Student’s professional identity and worldview explained,
including key learning over the duration of the course
2. Personal vision and mission statement provided,
including articulation of student’s professional values and
3. Ethical framework discussed
4. Professional strengths analysed in relation to the field of
5. Professional limitations analysed in relation to the field of
6. Professional diversity within the field or industry in
which student intends to work analysed, including
identification of potential clients and employers
7. Strategies for fulfilling professional potential identified
8. Evidence of in-depth knowledge of current literature and
9. Evidence of integration of theory and practice
10. Evidence of self awareness and the ability to self-reflect
11. Evidence of ongoing professional development needs
and goals identified
12. Appropriate introduction provided that clearly articulates
13. Main ideas clearly and logically presented
14. Appropriate conclusion provided that summarises the
15. Relevant literature used properly
16. First person writing style used
17. Fluent writing style used with correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: I am writing a paper regarding to the alcohol level vs. Reaction time after alcohol consumption. Here are the details~
Effect of low to moderate doses of ethyl alcohol on reaction times
It has been well established in the scientific literature that blood alcohol levels (BAL) of 80mg/dl or greater causes a significant prolongation in reaction times. Studies conducted in other laboratories have shown impairment on reaction times of complex tasks such as driving at doses less that 80mg/dl. In order to determine precisely the effect of lower BALs on reaction time, studies were conducted using volunteers who consumed alcoholic beverages at a dose of 0.6g/kg. The BALs for the volunteers were determined throughout the experiment by utilizing a breathalyzer (AlcoSensor IV). The volunteers then completed various simple (2 stimuli) and complex (5 stimuli) tasks on a driving simulator utilizing reaction time software (Vericom). At a BAL of 61mg/dl, complex reaction time increased by 30% (p<0.05) while for simple reaction times no significant increase was found. These results demonstrate that while individuals may have no significant deficit in simple tasks, complex tasks such as driving may be impaired and decrease the driver’s ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
I have also attached a file describing details about it.
After reading my files, please help me summarize the following 5 articles in correlate to my idea. If anything in each article does not relate to my idea, you can skip it.
Each summary for each article just needs to be 5 sentences.
• Bigsby, C., E. Ratcliff, et al. (1996). "Blood Alcohol Levels And Metabolism." from http://www.radford.edu/~kcastleb/bac.html.
• George, S., R. D. Rogers, et al. (2005). "The acute effect of alcohol on decision making in social drinkers." Psychopharmacology 182(1): 160-169.
• Grant, S. A., K. Millar, et al. (2000). "Blood alcohol concentration and psychomotor effects." Br. J. Anaesth. 85(3): 401-406.
• Guba, W. and D. Zuba (2003). "Gender Differences in the Pharmacokinetics of Ethanol in Saliva and Blood After Oral Ingestion." Polish Journal of Pharmacology 55: 639-644.
• Liu, C.-S. and H. Peng (1996). "Road Friction Coefficient Estimation For Vehicle Path Prediction." Vehicle System Dynamics 25: 413-425.
I need all the summaries back before 11/6.
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..