Essay Instructions: Paper outline:
1. Serial killer Aileen Wuornos. Describe her background and her crimes. May include information on the victims bur do not have to list all of the victims names. Summarize the demographics of the victims.
2. Criminology theory(General Theory of Crime) and fully explain this theory in detail.
3. Using General Theory of Crime to explain why this offender (Aileen Wuornos) committed crimes.
I'll be providing 3 articles, and explanation on theory can be taken from internet.
I would like this paper to be written in simple language form.
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 2 Words: 580 References: 20 Citation Style: MLA Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: You made a good start on your first draft of female serial killers. You discussed interesting typologies and motives. You also presented a brief case study of Aileen Wuornos. I deducted points for the following reasons:
1. (-4). You did not present case laws and statutes related to your topic, except for the definition of murder. Please provide a brief history of other female serial killers (you wrote one or two sentences on other perpetrators) and look for court rulings related to female serial killers.
2. (-4) You only wrote two sentences on the pros and cons of your topic. Please expand on the ideas you presented.
3. (-4) Your position on this topic is unclear. You mentioned that there should be more psychological support to the "affected persons" but I am not sure who you are referring to.
4. (-6) Your ideas for future research are fairly vague. Please crystallize these ideas in order to talk about more specific research opportunities.
5. (-4) There are a significant number of spelling and grammatical difficulties in the paper.
Please correct these issues and add more to your literature review for the final draft. The grading criteria for the assignment are included below. I attached your paper with "tracking comments".
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..