Essay Instructions: To: A West
Please A. West to help writing.
2 pages book review on "aesthetics of change" by
Bradford P. Keeney.
The review should follow your questions, excitement,
frustration, learning and play with the ideas of the
book. Does the auther interweave the ideas of daoism
into the book? Please explain.
What's the similarities between daoism and author's
approach? Try best to connect daoism for
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Use APA 6th referencing and in text referencing as well.
This is the brief:
Basic design elements like colour, texture and shape are important in our evaluation of products, influencing whether we admire, choose, or reject them as unworthy. Design theorist and curator Deyan Sudjic for example critiques a lack of consistency in the failure of Apple to supply colour-matched cables with his new MacBook, he writes that Apple’s design team “had been clever, [but] they had not been clever enough.”(2008, p. 16) How does consistency in the design of products impact on our perceptions of their value? Carefully compare and contrast three contemporary product designs, two of which are aesthetically consistent and therefore successful, another which is inconsistent, to support your argument.
The essay doesn't only have to include about the aesthetics, it can also include semiotics (design language),design language is about how the qualities of a design communicate to people.
Set reading (compulsory)
Heskett, J. (2002) Utility and Significance. New York: Oxford University Press.
Hustwit, G. (Writer & director) (2009) Objectified. New York, USA: Swiss Dots.
Sudjic, D. (2008) The Language of Things. London, UK: Allen Lane.
Thackara, J. (2006). In the Bubble: Designing in a Complex World. Cambridge, Mass: MIT Press.
You will need access to two of the set readings:
from this website you will need my student ID and password,
the student ID is: 7460767
the password is: m64754333
there is another set reading but I only can attach it.
You will need to provide image and include just the image source below the image.
Here is a checklist for what needs to be completed:
1. Have you identified and discussed one question / contemporary design issue? Have you identified this question in your introduction? Have you discussed this question / issue throughout your essay? Is your conclusion also about this question / issue and what you think about it?
2. Have you defined any technical or other terms in your introductory paragraphs? (Terms such as ‘user-centred’, ‘paradigm shift’, ‘cradle to cradle’, ‘greenwashing’ or ‘sustainability’.)
3. Is your written assignment an argumentative article combining your set reading, research and your own ideas about it?
4. Have you referred to and described the set number of examples of design/media (visual analysis) to support and illustrate your ideas and comments about your contemporary design issue? Make sure you list the full name of the design/film/site, the designer/director, etc and the date ??" use images where you can.
5. Are all quotes acknowledged with double inverted commas with an in-text reference to the source in brackets? (See the APA6th Edition instructions ??" consider using a printout as you write).
6. Have you used the set texts? Have you read carefully and written analytically and critically about the ideas? Have you discussed/referred to their key arguments and your ideas about your chosen question / contemporary design issue?
7. Have you done some additional independent research about the issue including books and web sources? Have you used scholarly journal articles? Have you discussed the issues and arguments you found out about in this additional research?
8. Have you provided images with a caption (1 sentence) for each and identified the source of all images used?
9. Have you listed all the items used in your research in a reference list on a separate page at the end of the article? All websites, blogs, journal articles, books, films and lectures that you have read and used to write your article must be in your reference list ??" including the set (and recommended) texts you have used.
10. Is the reference list laid out correctly and in alphabetical author surname or web address (a,b,c…) order.
Failing to acknowledge use of copyright material represents failure to follow the brief and will result in a zero mark.
11. Is your essay between 1400 and 1700 words, not counting the reference list?
12. Have you aligned the text to the left, created a 4-5cm margin on the left, used 11 to 12 point type, 1.5 line spacing and numbered the pages? Please note that # 12 and # 13 count for your marks for presentation.
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Please provide a swot of Medicis Aesthetics and its competitors, please discuss what products it competes with and the advantages and disadvantages of the products versus the competitors also discuss cost and compare.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Ezra Naim
Requesting the writer with the username: hala
?The essence of the aesthetic creation is a resolution of the central depressive situation and that the main factor in the aesthetic experience is the identification with this process?
H. Sega, (1981) p. 204
In a context that refers to the work of all artists, Segal says, ?all creation is really a recreation of a once-loved and once whole, but now lost and ruined object, a ruined internal world and self. It is when the world within us is destroyed, when it is dead and loveless, when our loved ones are in fragments, and we ourselves in helpless despair ? it is then that we must recreate our world anew, reassemble the pieces, infuse life into dead fragments, recreate life?. (1981 p. 190)
Hanna Segal?s ?Psychoanalytic Approach to Aesthetics?, and in particular the above quotes are the central material for this essay. All references to substantiate this perspective are to be used from the list of references below.
This customized essay is expected to consist of a thorough, in-depth, well thought out critical engagement within the field of psychoanalytic theory and practice. It should be clear and concise and structured intelligible for arguments to come across well, as meaningful evidence is made available toward its thesis ? and without the use of unnecessary academic jargon, or dictionary-like itemization.
The work requires:
proper referencing standards
and a bibliography*,
*consisting of the material within the below mentioned references
Please get in touch with me should you have any further questions.
Sincerely, Ezra Naim
References to be used:
A Psychoanalytic Approach to Aesthetics
Hanna Segal, (1981)
Robert M. Young, (1994)
The Paranoid Schizoid Position, The Depressive Position
Winnicott: ?Creativity and its Origin? (1971)
Specifically: Beyond the Pleasure Principle
Mourning and Melancholia
Elliot Jaques, (1965). "Death and the Mid-Life Crisis". The International Journal of PsychoAnalysis, Vol. 46 (0ct.) Reprinted in (1990) Creativity and Work
PSYCHOANALYTIC AESTHETICS: THE BRITISH SCHOOL, chapters: 1,2,3,6
AESTHETICS OF HORROR: (firs half of essay)
FREUDIAN THEORY OF ART AND DEATH DRIVE
Art and Chaos, Marie-Christine Press
?On Not Being Able to Paint?, Marion Milner
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..