This is the thesis that I sent.
Thesis: Warriors during Ancient Greece were men who demonstrated immense strength, honor, and great courage during battle. Although they were both great warriors, Achilles
and Hector were different in many ways. They both have certain strengths and weaknesses and different leadership characteristics. They also had different motives for fighting.
? motives for fighting
II. Hector?s motives for fighting
III. Comparing their strength and weaknesses
? strength and weaknesses
B. Hector?s strength and weaknesses
acknowledges his wrong doing
C. Final analysis of these great warriors
Griffin, J. (1980). Homer on Life and Death.
Oxford, NY: Clarendon Press Inc.
Ford, A. (1992). Homer: The Poetry of the Past.
Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press Inc.
Brann, E. (2002). Homeric Events.
Philadelphia, PA: Paul Dry Books Inc.
Lawall, S. (1999). The Norton Anthology of World Masterpieces.
New York, NY: W.W. Norton and Co.
Although i sent these references, can use these and add a couple more?
This is the instructor's requirements:
One Major Research Paper for World Literature I with 1-page abstract (a summary of the research paper)
(5-6 typed, double spaced, excluding end pages)
1. Include a top sheet with the thesis statement and a brief outline of the paper (Introduction, Main Points, and Conclusion). Number all pages, top right, except for Page 1.
2. Include a second sheet with an abstract, 5-6 paragraphs, of the paper. The Research paper itself must be 5-6 pages
4. Use 3-5 sources, EXcluding general dictionaries, encyclopedias, Monarch, Cliff's Notes, or any other study guide. Norton's anthology, or the work itself, can be counted as one source.
5. Support your objective (omit personal references) interpretation with only 3-5 within the text cited sources of other valid critical interpretations found in reference books, journal articles and 3-5 selections from the work itself (avoid lengthy quotations). Use parenthetical citations and the most current MLA style to document the research paper.*
6. Thesis statement must be clear and focused and reflected throughout the paper to its conclusion.
[ Order Custom Essay ]
[ View Full Essay ]